my first tractor conversion

Got one of these coming this week and was thinking of doing a 4630

If you got a front grill from a Britains 5610 & decals from D Towse,id say thats all you would need. The cab might need a bit of altering too maybe. But it would be a good conversion & something different for a change. ;)I think the 2120 always looked a bit too big by Britains. Its the same size as their MF 362 . The Ford 4630 & MF 362 in reality were in the same power bracket anyway. Around 62HP for the MF & 64HP for the Ford.

got to say never given this model much more than a passing glance before , a the cab looked too tall & out of scalem , but the tyres have made a difference to it might want to get a topper on the back as they look ideal as lgp tyres , they wouldn't leave much of a foot print, well done ! think the roof might be too small to need 2 beacons though

thankyou for all comments guys.the wheels i used are off a siku massey ferguson i got from the carboot,it was nackered so stripped it for spares, im currently making a trailer to suit the it at the moment so stay tuned to see what it is  ;D

If you got a front grill from a Britains 5610 & decals from D Towse,id say thats all you would need. The cab might need a bit of altering too maybe. But it would be a good conversion & something different for a change. ;)I think the 2120 always looked a bit too big by Britains. Its the same size as their MF 362 . The Ford 4630 & MF 362 in reality were in the same power bracket anyway. Around 62HP for the MF & 64HP for the Ford.

I've got the grill and decals from Dave (5030 decals as I've driven one)and painted the cab black,got some other wee things to do and I'll post some pics

I've got the grill and decals from Dave (5030 decals as I've driven one)and painted the cab black,got some other wee things to do and I'll post some pictures

Nice one! Look forward to seeing the pics. Ive a playworn 2120 myself.My younger brother had it. But its in good nick.  Might convert mine also.  :)