county 1884 blue version

Goodhead

i thought i read somewhere that there was a blue one but very very short run??? in a mag or something ,maybe that pullen blokes book,is that wrong then

as far as i'm aware the blue was the only colour that wasn't built unless it was for promotional purposes. i remember having the britains booklet with NEW on the white & yellow county's & wondered then why there was no blue one released :-\

I think it was something to do with the fact Britains had a Ford TW35 out in the market so wouldnt be viable to introduce a model that was basically the same, just different name and decals.

why not that's all they'd basically been doing with everything else ::)

One of the first conversions Brian Norman did commercially was a blue COUNTY 1884, the parts were made by SCALEdown founder Brian Parks. I can't remember how many were done, but maybe only 50-100? They were on lgp tyres, or at least mine is. They were based on the Britains TW 25 at the time they were readily available as a current production.  I'd almost forgotten about that!... it's been over 6yrs since I last set eyes on mine. :o

One of the first conversions Brian Norman did commercially was a blue COUNTY 1884, the parts were made by SCALEdown founder Brian Parks. I can't remember how many were done, but maybe only 50-100? They were on lgp tyres, or at least mine is. They were based on the Britains TW 25 at the time they were readily available as a current production.  I'd almost forgotten about that!... it's been over 6yrs since I last set eyes on mine. :o

Nigel,

Have you any pictures of yours (1884) we can see??  :)