Spalding Model Tractor Show - 2nd October

Andy

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:of Nuts >:(  only come on once in a great while to wind up Sean but loved the photos of the show..Too bad the Lord F didn't keep his puss behind the camera like years past.....civilization just going to ell in a hand cart these days :laugh: :laugh:  Those Masseys look nice....were those Markys tongue prints all over the cab????    :of

Stevies always done all the work and thats probably why he works away weekends now  :(

Boys boys boys..now its more than my high status amongst the ftf weirdos todo such a thing....Andy will ban me for ever

Hang on give me two mins  ;D ;D

Its the UTS corner and the workers were holding the fort before kick off whilst I was wondering around dribbling over the blues

Err thats Mrs Udi..lucky lady she is

I cannot believe you Chewy... does the poor girl know that you've put her boobs on FTF. I'd be livid if Frazer did that :of

And she's a lovely girl too... although evidently I need to have another talk with her ;)

Its the UTS corner and the workers were holding the fort before kick off whilst I was wondering around dribbling over the blues

Err thats Mrs Udi..lucky lady she is

Looking at that second picture, I can see a new topic being started!  :D;)

The new topic will be called FTF wives/gf  boobs pictures ha ha! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i can see the topic being the most viewed ha ha!

I cannot believe you Chewy... does the poor girl know that you've put her boobs on FTF. I'd be livid if Frazer did that :of

And she's a lovely girl too... although evidently I need to have another talk with her ;)

She is a lovely girl..well lets be honest I'm a lovely fella  :-*

Ermm of course she knows  :-[ They are covered up aint they  ;)

I'm thinking of changing the UTS logo to that pic  ;)

Just think what it will do for the sales of HLT miniatures..Come on Pammy don't be shy  :-*:-*