Massey Ferguson 4365 Conversion (now 6255)

I've been meaning to make a 4270,still got to get some parts at Spalding but I'm going to use a siku cab as it has a wider cab frame to be able to paint the grey on,and then still be able to leave a neat black line on it to replicate the black line round the glass :-

Not bad Paul.

But i think you need the paint the mudguards on the model completely red all the 4200/4300´s have complete red mudguards on the back.

Also the rear lights on the 42/4300´s are a lot smaller.

I think you could better use the siku cab whit the TIM toys cabplatform instead of the 6290´s cab/platform.

But that is my opinion ;)

For the rest i would say keep up the good work ;)

Lovely model i would put 6245/6255 on the side but thats me

im nearly sure that the 4200s had a grey frame cab and when the changed to 4300s they used a black frame cab  :)

The rear mud gards did come red but you could get them with or buy from the dealers the black mud guard extensions my neighbours had a MF4270 with no black extensions you couldnt keep the cab clean so in the end he went and got the extensions they worked realy well  :)

That MF would make a great spraying tractor put a set of row crops on her  ;D i have a we thing about row crops :)

Lovely model i would put 6245/6255 on the side but thats me

im nearly sure that the 4200s had a grey frame cab and when the changed to 4300s they used a black frame cab  :)

The rear mud gards did come red but you could get them with or buy from the dealers the black mud guard extensions my neighbours had a MF4270 with no black extensions you couldnt keep the cab clean so in the end he went and got the extensions they worked realy well  :)

That MF would make a great spraying tractor put a set of row crops on her  ;D i have a we thing about row crops :)

we've a 4315 with gray cab. that is all