Massey Ferguson 4365 Conversion (now 6255)

whats this then? thats a picture of a 4365

hight of cab roof is bigger. 2 front work lights on each side. different mirrors.  number of steps to cab. and the back part of the mud gueads on the 42/43s is all red.

it ok paul he's 17 yrs old & right & you're too old to know what yer talking about obviously  ::)  thats the trouble with being our age paul we know nothing  :'( ;D::)

nice model paul PDC paul as in the model maker PDC Paul, but it's all wrong apparently , but i'd say it looks pretty darn good from where i'm sittting & i wouldn't change a thing .

quality model :)

hight of cab roof is bigger. 2 front work lights on each side. different mirrors.  number of steps to cab. and the back part of the mud gueads on the 42/43s is all red.

Well i think it its a nice model and you put alot of work into it i will still pass for a MF4300

but you can get black side bits on MF4200s/4300s and get big mirrors on them

I don't know what to do now as I can not find a picture of a 6255 with square centre wheels and also my model has the fuel tank under the steps :-\

you could always put row crops on it ha ha! but keep up the good work  ;D

it ok paul he's 17 yrs old & right & you're too old to know what yer talking about obviously  ::)  thats the trouble with being our age paul we know nothing  :'( ;D::)

nice model paul PDC paul as in the model maker PDC Paul, but it's all wrong apparently , but i'd say it looks pretty darn good from where i'm sittting & i wouldn't change a thing .

Best post on the forum this week,gold.

Well i think it its a nice model and you put alot of work into it i will still pass for a MF4300

but you can get black side bits on MF4200s/4300s and get big mirrors on them

you could always put row crops on it :) but keep up the good work  ;D

i said black back bits. and i do know what im talking about. its a good model but i feel it has the wrong number on its bonnet. i tryed to post pictures last night too prove my point but they wouldnt post...

get over twenty years old and you forget everything i suppose,b***y youngsters marcus ;)