ruskigmans Layout

JC

nice work ruskigman, and at 13 you seem to have your head screwed on! (wont mention others  ::) ::))

nice detail as well!  :) :) :)

its easy when you use photobucket  ;)::)

And only 9 minutes, think we will all have to open an account  ;) ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sure I posted here, mmmmm  ??? ???

Layout is looking great, the TM is already showing signs of being a nice model. Have seen your completed pics and I wasn't wrong, it looks great. Go careful showing your face round Wiltshire though, I'm likely to follow you home, call in the HIAB boys and lift that TM190 under cover of darkness!!!

Keep on building mate, if thats what you can do already. .. ... Your instore for some quick learning and more great photo's to show us.

I'm taking the roof off in here, we're going crazy right now. Hold on to your seats, Deere-est is dropping a bomb right now. Exactly.

RIDE WITH THE BIG DOG!!! 8) 8) 8)

Ere, you'll know Paul Reynolds Contracting then will you?? Went to college with Tim, the son. How about the Vincents? John Vincent was also on my course. Can't remember where he farms, dairy farm maybe near Grittleton.

is is like well near chippenham! yeah like only 7 mile away man! sup wit u!  oh and marky big up da landys man, lookin well smart!

Thank you young man... er I mean.... Booka... slip me some skin buddy.... rinse it out yer  ;)8) * Marky crosses his arms and makes the v sign with both hands * * with his MF cap on backwards * * strike that make it sideways *

oh yeah pimpin it big stylee,bigidy,bigidy,bong,booracka,booracka, wicked in da hood boyyyyyyyz,gettin down with it muthahubbard,word to ya mutha,doooooggggggg, type thing stuff

i havn't got the foggyest idea what it all means * grabs crotch & clicks fingers with the other hand*

:-\

Seen them around alot Ruski, used to tip sewage cake all around Tetbury (much to the HRH Prince Diddy of Walesizzle Bizzle's disgust). He's a NH fan isn't he? Used the see alot of 60series around at that time and at least one FX forager. Was it not him that kicked off at the farmers demonstration in Bristol? No, just remembered, that was Tugwells.