Agritechnica models 2011!

AJH

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm  Correct me if im wrong (but im not) a Claas 750 is a physically smaller  machine than a 770 and is not available with a 40ft header (like the Toy model pictured)either!  Im hoping that the 750 model pictured is nothing more than a show gimmick to capitalise on the Helmut signed real size 750s .  Remember a 770 replaced the massive 600 which has that trademark four sided graintank whereas the 750 has the old two sided graintank. It will be interesting to see which graintank styling this Norev model does have? Unless Norev are Norscott in disguise which will mean no working graintank ;D>:(

As bluegreen rightly points out - they are two different machines, the 750 being the old 570 i.e - drum/sieves etc virtually a foot narrower - (as per the 5 walker conventional lexions), and the 770 has a big 16 litre V8, as opposed to a 12.5 litre straight 6 engine. Therefore unless Norev has done two castings, (which i would find suprising given the costs, & assuming they do turn out a 770) - one of the models would not be an accurate representation of the real machine......... lots of if's, but's and maybe's...... ::)