wiking john deere great north ambulance raffle

more info to follow :) :) :)  ,there will be only one of these made to raise money for the great north ambulance if there were another made it will be in a raffled this time next year but as it stands now i do not intend to do another... i will not be doing these to sell so please do not ask ,all proceeds will go to the great north air ambulance

more info to follow on were raffle ticket will be available so stand by 

up date on the tickets .only £1 a strip you can get them from me or model farmer magazine stands at toy trac and penrith farm / construction show the raffle will be drawn at penrith for sure 20th november

Andy is setting some thing up on the forum so stand by for even more up dates .

if we raise over £250 my work will donate £250 so i am keen to reach over this threshold

post-2795-132639953542_thumb.jpg

post-2795-132639953543_thumb.jpg

post-2795-132639953588_thumb.jpg

post-2795-13263995409_thumb.jpg

Brian

is there any information about the model show at penrith, lakeland show?

i.e. location and that

Cheers Ben

yes ben see the toy show feed part on this forum all info is on there its the same place as last year on the 20th november penrith

thanks to all for a fantastic response to the air ambulance raffle so far , if we can do as well at toy trac  and penrith it looks as if its going to do a lot of good for the charity

andy and the ftf  gang sold more than me but i will soon make up the ticket sales this week  ;) ;)

thanks to all for a fantastic response to the air ambulance raffle so far , if we can do as well at toy trac  and penrith it looks as if its going to do a lot of good for the charity

andy and the ftf  gang sold more than me but i will soon make up the ticket sales this week  ;) ;)

ill definatly be buying some at toytrac mate, anything for a good cause

• 2 weeks later...

well what can i say ,,,,,, wow ,,,,,,i will start with thanks to all the very generous collectors and enthusiasts who bought raffle tickets down at toy trac  ;) ;) , this air ambulance tractor must have created quite a stir down there in a very positive manner ,it just goes to show that no matter were you from in the country people recognize what a great job the air ambulance`s  do all over the uk ,

Bruddy right Peter. The kind of job many of us are in and even just the fact nearly all of us use the roads which are a bad enough place to be at times, the air ambulances up and down the country or front line care for the most serious of the injured. Glad it is getting people to put their hand in their pocket at such a cash strapped time. I know I did  :) :)

• 3 weeks later...

Make sure you put your contact details on your raffle ticket application and when Pete and I do the draw at Penrith whoever comes out of the hat first is the winner, whether they are there on the day or have bought their tickets at another time.

Although I do know one FTF member who has bought a fair few tickets but said that if he wins to draw it again as he couldn't be seen dead with a John Deere no matter what is is for  ::) ::)::)

yes ben you will still get the prize  if you win weather your there or not ,the winning numbers will get posted on here and model farmer magazine ,me or one of the ftf gang will contact the winner one way or another ,

Cheers  :)

i think its a good idea of what you have done to raise money for a very good cause

• 3 weeks later...

i am really looking forward to see who will win this tomorrow ,for the last 2 weeks all i have been asked is has the raffle been drawn yet,and i hope i win it ,,,even the lads at my work who have no interest in farm models are hoping they win it ,,,,i just hope when it is drawn the first ticket is not one of my relatives ,that will just be weird ,,

any how

we will just have to see  :) :)