Sparrow Court Farm

Mike R

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nick I have several different levels one has a small road up a to the main level. the top level is free standing with no road access to it.

I will post some more pics up later in the week I have been tweecking the layout to make it more interesting over the past few weeks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I hope to update my pics of sparrow court farm soon now talktalk have sorted my broadband out finally the speed as gone from 250 to a massive 9880 increasing my upload and download capabilities I should be able to upload pics to the forum.

With all the wet weather we have had here I have been able to update the layout too.

New additions to sparrow court last week at the local auction I bought a Sampo combine it was delivered just in time to take over from the MF 760 which had seen its day on the farm and will still be used as a back up machine.

post-115-0-68903500-1336897469_thumb.jpg

post-115-0-57928900-1336897498_thumb.jpg

I have now got my second attempt at a Muirhill 121 on sparrow court I made this from the chassis of a new holland 8660 put 4 equal size wheel on it custom built the cab and body add some finer detail and sprayed it.

Its not bad for me I am not acustomer builder expert like some of you on the FTF but I thhought I would give it ago

post-115-0-15139300-1336897791_thumb.jpg

post-115-0-91765600-1336897836_thumb.jpg

post-115-0-26142800-1336897877_thumb.jpg