well heres the newer version,not glazed the cab as i have run out of clear sheet,or added the mirrors handrails ect ,but shes now sporting the smaller but wider tims 4260 wheels,pretty simple to do to,will expalin if anyone want to know how,the front grill is a cut down mf6180 one,wasn't happy with the origonal not sporting the trade mark grey grill surrond

let me know what you think

post-46-132638515619_thumb.jpg

post-46-132638515627_thumb.jpg

you recon mate,wasn't to sure about the grill,but it needed something on front,

as for the wheel spot on mate you were 100% right about the tims,the ros ones were a tad to thin to be honest,but they have found a new home on something i an mid way through,wich may lead to the 698t having new wheels to,

wait to you see the other item coming of the tm line,its only got 3 numbers on the bonnet ,and is something i have wanted to try for a while now,any guesses

either a 399, a 690 or even better the elusive 298 with duncancab ? or a 185 ?

one of the best selling 600 series tractors ,so it stands to reason you wouldn't be able to resist the challenge .

Of course with all this extra machinery you'll have to open another yard of either a suckler unit ,a grain store or another pig finishing unit  :)

one of the best selling 600 series tractors ,so it stands to reason you wouldn't be able to resist the challenge .

Of course with all this extra machinery you'll have to open another yard of either a suckler unit ,a grain store or another pig finishing unit  :)

pig rasing unit maybe,and a few extr units to maybe,will post some pics of her tommorrow hopefully,like i say its on a 595 chassis so right size ,hence the 698t may be getting a makeover after its been aired and checked out by you guysr

yeah they are,on the newer 6140 stud axel chassis,

easy to do mate,sand down the centre of a set of britains wheels from the chassis ,or a set of spare 362 front wheel i had ,more avaiable if needed

once down to the centre spindles,drill out the centre of the tims wheels,to the smae diameter as the outer dia of the new drums,and tap into place,,i can take a set of pics if you want and post  them ,

i would think i can do a set of ros wheels the same now i have masterewd it,of another set of tims

Excellent work Sean, thats my fave out of all the ones you've done so far ;) ;)

I'm with Nath on that one Sean .. that's the best you've done so far mate - It looks absolutly spot on mate with those wheels - simply superb... better get yourself an alarm fitted mate - I don't think I can stop myself

• 4 months later...