international 885 xl

that looks great lad see u love internationals my dad does tooo ha ha!. i need help  im making a 885xl  as  i  said in the other page,cud u send me a pm on about how long is the 885xl bonnets scaled down and were did u get  the grill. lad get a old krone round baler onto her  and  then get  475 or something like that with a wrapper wud be sweet. ;D;)

hello again fred ....sorry i aint been on to see this creation and congrats you beat me ha ha! i have cast the ih bonnets if u ever want them just look in my threads and u will see them mete and all detail has been saved its a fine modle u have there i can get u the bonnets when i return from africa in december if u like

Fantastic work on those Internationals Fred.I grew up near a contractor,and he always had a fleet of IH's-3x784's,2x785's,884,885,955,1055XL,1246 and a 1255xl.Gorgeous tractors,and still look good today,can still hear the whistle of those XL turbos,well done man,they are close to my heart.

from the worldwide launch to the mccormicks theyre a underated tractor in real world and more so in 1/32 world aside from ertls  attempt at a 784 ... not bad but wrong grille for that tractor in 4wd as the 2wd versions have the ertl grille ...count the square vent holes

real tractor 784 4 wd grille 3 vent holes above headlamps 3 below

ertl tractor 784 4 w drive    6 vent holes above 3 below 

u should only have 6 above 3 below if its a 684 784 884  2 wd

and the same with the 85 series ertl dropped a b,.lock with there 784 with the front grille makes me wonder if the

model started off as being a 2 wd version