mf 690 convo(now finished at last)

that also means the 390 will have to have the smaller wheels as well  the tim's look about the right size ,just like the 3070 has

yeah does present a few options now,will have to see how i get on i think,do i really want to pull them apart and re do?

Bloody hell Sean... you are going from strength to strength mate - that has to be the most accurate looking model on here yet - scale and proportions look perfect for a 690 size/series tractor...

Can't wait to see it finished... fantastic  ;)

I'm seeing red stars TM!!! These latest offerings from the workshop are wowing the crowds down at the FTF show. I want a go at all these but of them all it's your 390 which I want really being my first tractor in my first job. . Very nice Sean, very very nice.

as long as the mould comes out ok i might mate,the origoanl test one did so hopefully this one will to

also working on another mf job at mo,just awaiting some bits,but so far shes looking good,on a 595 chassis again,but something a bit different this time,but something i hold very special to my heart