New Holland TM-140 on flotation tyres. Conversion.

Another conversion ive been working on. Done this NH TM-140 using a Britains NH 8560. Just smartened it up a bit with a few extras,paint work & decals. The standard Britains model was very plain & i was always thinking of modernising it to a TM with more detail.

IMG_0677-1.jpg

IMG_0678-1.jpgIMG_0679-1.jpg

Get a resin cab off PDC lad,as shes wrong for a TM  ;)

Thats the plan alright. Cause ive a Replicagri 8560 thats going to get the TM-155 treatment sometime,so ill order for both in the one whip. Cheers John. ;)I was also thinking an ERTL  NH 8670 roof maybe might do the job.

Get a resin cab off PDC lad,as shes wrong for a TM  ;)

your wrong john i have seen tms with that decal type with the old roofs she is perfect for the first of the tms with that decal well done justy that tractor is perfect no need to change anything except maybie becons and i know my fonds and nhs great work keep it up and dont forget the cab is not wrong or the roof

your wrong john i have seen tms with that decal type with the old roofs she is perfect for the first of the tms with that decal well done justy that tractor is perfect no need to change anything except maybie becons and i know my fonds and nhs great work keep it up and dont forget the cab is not wrong or the roof

it is the first decal tm that has that roof. then that has the different roof

I have driven a few NHs in my time from 7740s up to the last of the TMs. But i never really took notice of the changes in the roofs of NHs. I always tought they looked the same until my brother actully pointed out to me while i was doing this conversion ,that i sould change the roof. So he (my brother) has 2 playworn ERTL tractors ,a G240 & 8670 in the attic. So maybe i cold swipe a roof from one of those.

So your saying Denis the change over in the roof style was in the middle of the production run of the TMs with my style decal.

almost at the start justin your tractor would be correct for some tractors sold here in cork in early 04

• 7 months later...

I changed the cab on the TM. And gave her better looking beacons. But ive seen loads of this decaled TM with the older style roof & lots of convo builds also with the old Britains roof. So whos right guys. Maybe the roof changed in the middle of this models production run. Anyway she looks a little better. Roof used came from one of my old ERTL NH 8670s.

IMG_0853.jpg

IMG_0852.jpg