britains 2012 releases

towse trading

Wow so looking forward to seeing this Q cabbed 600 series Ford, when i was a child i remember thinking my old britains 6600 had the wrong! cab and again with newer 7600 "i never purchased one because i did not like the cab", well better late then never i suppose even if it is 30 or so years late.. :laugh:.. Well done Britains  8)..

Indeed! 2012, 1213......

Although I cannot find the post, I am sure Andy posted - that although pictures of the resin prototype were in model farmer, they could not be put out (on this forum??) before the 1st of November - as this was Britains official release date for pictures?? I may have got this mixed up, maybe Andy can confirm situation?

Indeed! 2012, 1213......

Although I cannot find the post, I am sure Andy posted - that although pictures of the resin prototype were in model farmer, they could not be put out (on this forum??) before the 1st of November - as this was Britains official release date for pictures?? I may have got this mixed up, maybe Andy can confirm situation?

yeah,come on,do we get to see a picture of the fords or not,what about the people that dont get the magazine?

Here you go JEP the reply you've been looking for ;)

andy is pretty dam busy right now, so give him a chance, i would happly scan the image from the mag but as i said before its small, and would not do the model justice . i am sure once andy see's this topic he will post the pic up if hes allowed, please dont forget in the mags one thing, but britains( or whoever they are now called ploughmaster  ::):laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ) may not be happy with it on the net right now, 

after speaking to them Friday morning, as it's only a prototype they are not keen to have it on the net. They were only happy to have in the mag after November 1st which I misunderstood. There should be a more advanced image soon anyway which will no doubt appear on here as soon as it starts to circulate. You could always buy the magazine though if you wanted a sneak preview  :):-\

I don't blame them either, Andy.

Do you think a 'committee' working on behalf of Britains to sort of verify the prototypes could be suggested? It may speed up the process if they talked to perspective buyers and also members from particular brand oner clubs and so on and so forth?

• 1 month later...

One well possably two questions still needs to be answerd here ????? and its not about a prototype pic !!!

Are Britains going to be running the 5000 and 7000 and 7600 with old saftey cabs allongside the new bubble cab

And if so .....will the 5000  7000 and 7600  share the same new front axel and rear hitch ???????