britains 2012 releases

towse trading

I've just 'upped' my order for Kane trailers and the suppliers now talking about limited availability!

(Don't worry if you've pre-ordered... I've ordered sufficient to cover these and they'll be dispatched as soon as they come in)

Britains appeared to have really upped their game. Looking forward to visiting their stand next Wednesday at the London Toy Fair

Edited by Lady Ferguson

I've just 'upped' my order for Kane trailers and the suppliers now talking about limited availability!

(Don't worry if you've pre-ordered... I've ordered sufficient to cover these and they'll be dispatched as soon as they come in)

Britains appeared to have really upped their game. Looking forward to visiting their stand next Wednesday at the London Toy Fair

I will have to keep my farm unrealistic or French and stick with my Maupu trailers!

Looks pretty good to me at first glance. Thanks for giving us a sneak peek ;D It steers :) (which may rectify the disappointment a few felt about the previous ones).

The only real criticism I would make is that perhaps the exhaust silencer is a little undersize (and the the cab steps should be at a little steeper angle).

I wonder if they have put the join line along the top of the bonnet which was missing from the previous safety cabbed versions??

Edited by ploughmaster

I was almost at the point of deciding not to collect new Britain's at the end of last year since well storage was becoming a problem ( well I was scared that my loft was becoming overloaded) but now I see these much improved looking models I WILL be purchasing these new model's.

I do like the look of the tractor... very much improved over their previous offerings.. as for the Kanes... our friends across the water must be positively salivating by now looking at those boxes.. I hope you have them in the FTF safe for now boss :P

Question for you Mark...have you become colour blind :huh: or just having a senior moment ;D ;D

liking the look of that ford, do we know when this year they are out then??? could well be the first new britains in my collection that i buy thats not been for breaking/ conversion i recon hopefully soon, as for the kanes, look ok to me , not being rude but how anyone can see "wrong" parts from those two pics in boxes i do not know?? but what do i know, we still use marstons and western non half pipes down here :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I do like the look of the tractor... very much improved over their previous offerings.. as for the Kanes... our friends across the water must be positively salivating by now looking at those boxes.. I hope you have them in the FTF safe for now boss :P

You're not wrong there,at least they're in the boxes now so they should be released on time :)