Abbey 2500R tanker

thanks fellas ;)  not so happy with the paintwork but sure you'l never learn if theres no mistakes made :)

haha, the 110 copes the best, turboed till 140 horse ;D  shes hairy on the road all the same, she hasnt the weight needed, you could ditch her very very handy!

Looks good!

Whats the tank from?

thanks pete. the tank was a bit of 2inch down spouting. the wheels came from one of agruims old tankers, the mate had one an droped it an threw it in the bin so i sent him home to rescue it when he told me :laugh:  stole a few other we bits n pieces off it two

thought it looked a little familiar looks well with the rear brackets in place, you going to make something for them?

haha, no flies in you! na a wouldnt think so, trailing shoes havnt yet hit the mounres yet, just did the brackets as its the same as the one i use in real life and they got very popular round here in the past 2 years

she is looking well lad

will you be getting the last bit of slurry out this weekend before the ban is back in place  :P

ha, with all that rain?  ::)  sure that ban extension was a bluff anyhu, if the department got ya spreading they came out an did an audit til inspect your tanks an see if you had 24 weeks storage, which not many men have! :-[

ha, with all that rain?  ::)  sure that ban extension was a bluff anyhu, if the department got ya spreading they came out an did an audit til inspect your tanks an see if you had 24 weeks storage, which not many men have! :-[

aye alot of men round me were at it but avoided the inspections somehow  :P

every farmer would be better pumping it into the rivers directly as a protest or pump it into the supermarkets front doors tell the eu to stick their payments and tell the supermarkets to pay fair prices or enjoy the smell hahahaha

That would be one way but doubt if it would work  :P

well when ther comes a dry day davey youve a long enough pipe for her to sink the tank  ;D

tanker looks very well lad made one my self but only had one bracket at the top ... top job