Barry's farm model collection

Barry

Welly 1/32 Scania R470's

DSC_0017.jpg

Case Puma, So disappointed with this model, this was the tractor that was going to be the heart of my diorama, 2 or 3 of them working, but no, UH fecked it up!!!

DSC_0020.jpg

i was thinking of getting one of them for my huish layout baz,but as you and bluegreen said,this model is so wrong

Wats the deal with ebay, do you have to pay with pay pal? And if u bought something from germany or uk they will just ship it overseas?

It's best to ask them if they will post to you.

Do you not use ebay at the moment Jan?

No i have never used it. We have trademe.co.nz in new zealand similar to ebay but you deposit money in their account or cash in hand. Im not to surehow paypal works but ill have a read of it surelly it cant be to hard to figure out. And i have heard paypal is a little unsafe

Edited by deKleijn

I have 500 purchases through Ebay / Paypal with no problems,I did have a 32 inch tv lost in transit,but that was replaced with no hassle,Paypal is brilliant,as you can buy anything anywhere using your own currency,just wish everyone used it,

Regards

Joe.