BOB3085 COLLECTION

MF-ROB

Last night my mum and dad brought this little lady home for me from the Balmoral show so that was nice.

001-11.jpg

002-15.jpg

And it came in this nice DDieci bag more bag to add to my bag collection.

003-11.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have seen that there are very cool collection given by you, I have never seen these kind of toys before. I want some these type of farm toys for my little brother, so can you tell me that where I have to go for buy them?

I have seen that there are very cool collection given by you, I have never seen these kind of toys before. I want some these type of farm toys for my little brother, so can you tell me that where I have to go for buy them?

Joseph, check out my Facebook page as many classic Britains models are listed there-

http://www.facebook.com/obsoletebritains

lovely collection here by the way, thanks for sharing

Joseph, check out my Facebook page as many classic Britains models are listed there-

http://www.facebook....bsoletebritains

lovely collection here by the way, thanks for sharing

This link is not works for me in my PC, so can you like to post me other link? I am really interested to buy that farm toys, that is why I ask you. Only two days away from my brother's birthday.

This link is not works for me in my PC, so can you like to post me other link? I am really interested to buy that farm toys, that is why I ask you. Only two days away from my brother's birthday.

Joseph, if you get yourself onto Facebook and search 'Obsolete Britains' you will find the page. By clicking that link above it should take you directly to the page but you may need to be signed into Facebook

Joseph, if you get yourself onto Facebook and search 'Obsolete Britains' you will find the page. By clicking that link above it should take you directly to the page but you may need to be signed into Facebook

Thanks for given this useful advice and information, I will surely follow your advice. I understand that by clicking that link which is above it should take to the page. If I can not get it, then I will surely inform you.

Why dont you go onto Gandmfarmmodels.co.uk or farmmodels.co.uk thats were i get most of mine

You mean I need to go at farmmodels or Gandmfarmmodels website to buy that to toys? If yes, then I will surely check there and also hope that I will get there what I want Thanks a lot for this advice.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

would i be right in saying bob that the fastrac set is rare? i remember this set being in m y local toymaster only about 18 months ago,was going to buy it to sell,but went back and it was gone

Paul ive never seen them before for sale but G&M Farmmodels have them for sale on there EBAY shop I do think there a bit rare.

According to my records that JCB Fastrac No 09672 was only in the Britain's catalogue in 1998. This set still appears on Ebay quite regularly and I would not classify it as being "really rare" but still a nice set.

G&M FarmModels have one on ebay which ends today at a good starting price of £ 25.Bargain for someone at that price I would say.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/09672-1-32-Britains-JCB-Fastrac-Gift-Set-with-Cultivator-Tipping-Trailer-/350584464914?pt=UK_ToysGames_DiecastVehicles_DiecastVehicles_JN&hash=item51a0766612#ht_582wt_1151

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Well a few more Britains got for the collection :)

Frist up is this little MF362 set which I have fond memories playing with as my late Grandad got me one of these sets when I was knee high dont know why but this set has always stands out in my memories I remember he always got me a britains gift set at christmas

002-33.jpg

003-31.jpg

004-35.jpg

Archived