BOB3085 COLLECTION

MF-ROB

Off topic a wee bit Robert but granddad's are great...mine bought me my first pedal tractor..my first train set before he died and then in circa 1969 my dad bought me me number one in my Britain's collection ..a Ford 5000 in slider box

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Off topic a wee bit Robert but granddad's are great...mine bought me my first pedal tractor..my first train set before he died and then in circa 1969 my dad bought me me number one in my Britain's collection ..a Ford 5000 in slider box

Next on the list is a Britains JCB 520 loadall as I got that around the same time.

Thanks guys for all your great comments.

So a few UH MFs that have been added to my collection

Some 8600's

002-34.jpg

Next up MF3080 MF6475 and the MF7499 ive got the Black, Blue, yellow and now the Red one is that all of them or am I missing any 

004-36.jpg

Well its about time i put my collection up to let you all see ;D

I collect mostly MFs but i do have a soft spot for the odd Ford's and NH's and i have one JD its a Siku 6920s which i want to turn it into a JD 6620 as that was the first JD i ever drove and i fell in love with the note of it rain hail snow the side window was open just to hear that note.

First up is my Ford 6600 and rotavator as you all know im a Massey man but this is favourite model so far in my collection :-[

P211011_2001.jpg

P211011_2002_01.jpg

P211011_2002.jpg

I got it some time ago but i dont know who made it or the rotavator i know the tractor started off as a britains Ford ???? but for the rotavator i have no idea ha ha!

Were did you get that hoe from Bob,looks well handy

orange 6475 is missing . nice few masseys there, with too many tractors on the market now i only collect mf an IHC. i like the britains you have too .

Its next on the list Nathan :D

Were did you get that hoe from Bob,looks well handy

Olly im sorry that I can not help you on that as im not sure who made it I got it many moons ago at a local show it came with the Ford 6600

nice additions bob i really like the 3080,a great favourite of mine

Thanks Paul yeah its one of my favourite too

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Another blue for me this time it comes in the shape of Ford 5610 2wd which the good lady got me to cheer me up when I hurt my foot (thanks Natalie) as you can tell she like the blues :DPicture12019_zps9b8dd9c0.jpg

how many would your mrs have gotten ya had ya broke your leg bob? the ford looks a cracking model

Was thinking that myself David mmmmmm ive and idea :D

• 4 weeks later...

Archived