Plastruct Shed

what should the sheds purpose be?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. what should the sheds purpose be?

• machinery shed
    • potato/root crop store

i am embarking on the project of building a shed, out of plastic and card, either going to be a machinery shed or potato store (yet to decide)

first picture is of the frame i have made to ensure all 6 frames will be the same shape, angle, etc

will be happy to pass on the measurements, etc to anyone.

can anyone tell me what 20 feet converted into 1.32 scale is please, i cant seem to find it on any website.

Cheers Ben  :)

P.s special mention to Mandy for kitting me out with the plastruct and card  :)

post-3431-13263997952_thumb.jpg

I convert all the imperial measurements into millimetres and then divide by 32. The dairy house I built Tim (manor farm) was 12ft eves and 20ft bays I think, can't remember what the span was. How high is yours to the eves? This will help you decide on a use, if it works out right for stacking boxes in then make it a root store, if not then it can be a machinery/general purpose covered storage.  :)

added a further 2 bays this evening, before getting distracted to watch the epic thunder storm  ;D

Tris,  i built a grain dryer out of a wood post and other bits and bats of wood, looks oright i must say, then spray painted with chrome or summat like that paint