Marshall Tractors by DMarshallModels

thanks there guys. i'm in the middle of doing a 904 atm. and a 804. but the 804 wont be that hot. also would like do a layland marshall 804. have plans of doing the full series of them some time. take some money and alot of donnors

dont think the britains NH ones would look right? but might give it a try next time

I'd have gone for the wheels off a Britains NH TN 75. A 602 wouldn't normally have had 34" rims.

Cracking model all the same. Would love to see more Leylands. I used to draw silage with a 272 Synchro years ago. Lovely bus.

Dont know about that.  :-\ The Marshalls & Leylands used much the same style rims as the Fords of the same era Those wheels suit it just fine. The new Britains Ford 5000 wheels is whats used here i think & they look well on it. But the UH pre Force 5000 narrow style wheels would look better again on a 602. 36" rims i think they are.  Also common on the Ford 4600s & 4610s.

i had planned till but haven't came in post. will defently do the next marshalls with alot more detail. had no clear plastic for windows.. :-[

thanks

thats not what you told me  :P  said it takes too long to do all of that

• 3 weeks later...