tyre van on call

i know the feeling mate,we use them at work if we gat a flat,

reported mine a while bak,got told no probs where was i

wembury devon,just outside plymouth

ok be with you in a hour or so

after 2 hrs i was still there so rang up,,yeah hes left the yard,we will get him to ring you

5 mins later he rings,where are you guv,been driving round the wembly ring road for at leats an hour now

why i am in wembury devon

quick as a flash he came back,no way i can do that in an hour mate,will call you back

rich.newholand, yes its a toolbox all the HTS vans near us use flat backs and put big tool lockers on the back as they move agri tyres that wont fit inside a van. they have just done a 7.5 ton merc in the same way with a hiab on it for earthmovers on the docks and quarrys etc.

rich.newholand, yes its a toolbox all the HTS vans near us use flat backs and put big tool lockers on the back as they move agri tyres that wont fit inside a van. they have just done a 7.5 ton merc in the same way with a hiab on it for earthmovers on the docks and quarrys etc.

You should have a go at one of these SL, use the Britains RSPCA Iveco cut down?

markey, im off to see DT this week so if i can  get a transit i will make you one, i aint a jack or compressor but i will make do, its the least i can do for you.

That's very kind of you SL - but I'm happy to get a tranny myself and have a go mate - it's all part of the fun - at least I have your shining example to copy now - that makes things a little easier  :D - but a big thanks all the same  ;)

deer est, i want to have ago at making one but cant get a iveco to base it on, DT had one but someone beat me to the post to get it, G&M want ?18 for one and i dont think its worth it at that price. seee if any turn up at spalding.

markey, are you sure about the van as i got hold of one today, dont worrie as i can still make it and will then put it on ebay if not

deer est, i want to have ago at making one but cant get a iveco to base it on, DT had one but someone beat me to the post to get it, G&M want ?18 for one and i dont think its worth it at that price. seee if any turn up at spalding.

markey, are you sure about the van as i got hold of one today, dont worrie as i can still make it and will then put it on ebay if not

I'll PM you  ;)

That's very kind of you SL - but I'm happy to get a tranny myself and have a go mate - it's all part of the fun - at least I have your shining example to copy now - that makes things a little easier  :D - but a big thanks all the same  ;)

I take it you'll be wanting my number then Sweetcheeks?!!  :-*:-* ;):D

He well and truelly left that wide open eh Ben. You really think he'd learn by now!!

Sparrow, try farmmodels.co.uk as they have unboxed bits and bobs floating around. It will be worth emailing Karen and asking. She's very helpful.