Claas Green eye with Direct Disc header

Thank's guy's,with the hassle I had with Photobucket yesterday I forgot to say :-[ these are kit's which are available from Brian aka brianih634,so if you like them give him a PM,mine has some extra detail,but just extra drive shaft's and warning decals,Oh aye,and the big red spanner for changeing the blades  ;D ;D

Regards

Joe.

Great job Joe,

Thank's guy's,with the hassle I had with Photobucket yesterday I forgot to say :-[ these are kit's which are available from Brian aka brianih634,so if you like them give him a PM,mine has some extra detail,but just extra drive shaft's and warning decals,Oh aye,and the big red spanner for changeing the blades  ;D ;D

Regards

Joe.

Joe if you are putting photos on here from photobucket, just click on the IMG code on the right of a picture ;)

Aye, I know that,done it a thousand times before,but it would not do that yesterday for some reason  :-\ :-\

Regards

Joe.

Still not working today,I have just upgraded Firefox,I wonder if I need to change some setting's,anyone know  :-[

Aye, I know that,done it a thousand times before,but it would not do that yesterday for some reason  :-\ :-\

Regards

Joe.

Still not working today,I have just upgraded Firefox,I wonder if I need to change some setting's,anyone know  :-[

I know my brother has installed google chrome, and I'm not into computers, but it seems to work the trick, and I uploaded a photo earlier to see if it worked, and it did ;):D

:D;) The trailer is winging it's way from Siku Germany even as we speak,I'm on holiday this week,but I've acctualy had that Claas header quite a few month's,I was going to alter it to make the Krone XDisc but decided I could probably manage to scratch build that and keep the Direct disc and use it as it was originaly meant to be,

Regards

Joe.