Britains 40973 Farm Buildings Set

paullight1963

Hi all,

I hope somebody can help me with this one. I bought the Britains 40973 Farm Buildings set a couple of months ago. After completion I noticed I had 4 roofing tiles and 8 girders which accompanied them over. After studying a photo of the completed buildings recently I noticed that on the smaller building both sides of the building have the corrugated effect tiles. On the larger building it looks as though the smaller side of the building has one corrugated tile and the larger side of the building has two? If this is the case I am assuming I am a corrugated tile and two girders short?  Am I correct? If I am correct can anyone sell me a corrugated tile and two girders if they have them spare. Hope that isn't too confusing.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Paul

The smaller building does have one corrugated tile on each side.

The larger building has one corrugated tile on the small side / one wall section in the middle / and one corrugated tile and one wall section on the larger side

I think that is what you are on about  ;)