Something to hook upto the JCB fastrac.

I'd like to see a track machine up on there Jason ;) ;) have you got one of those Revell Liebherr 13 tonners?

Only got a 20 tonner, so we've had to up the horse power a bit!!

100_2420.jpg

WOW  :o :o - that's all I can say Doc... bloody marvellous mate... simply superb - the treadplate details, the air hoses, the tie down holes, the loading system - where do I stop... my tongue is hanging out and I'm dribbling  :P

How long to make something like that one mate  ???

WOW  :o :o - that's all I can say Doc... bloody marvellous mate... simply superb - the treadplate details, the air hoses, the tie down holes, the loading system - where do I stop... my tongue is hanging out and I'm dribbling  :P

How long to make something like that one mate  ???

I loose track of time with these, I usually do an hour or so as and when I'm in the mood.... I've had that one on the go for about 4 weeks!!  :o :o

that hook loader of yours has no end of possibilities F-P  :o  is there anything that you've tried that doesn't quite look right on it yet ?

try getting marky's subaru & if it doesn't look right ,drop it at my place please  :)

that hook loader of yours has no end of possibilities F-P  :o  is there anything that you've tried that doesn't quite look right on it yet ?

try getting marky's subaru & if it doesn't look right ,drop it at my place please  :)

Yeah, I started a TEBBE spreader for it but it stood too high.  :-\