Kinsella Farm

Hillview

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see there is a block up in the bale sledge whether your baling 1 acer or 1000 acres it is guaranteed the sledge will get blocked up once, and I always end up taking all the bales out and putting them back in in the right order.     

I see there is a block up in the bale sledge whether your baling 1 acer or 1000 acres it is guaranteed the sledge will get blocked up once, and I always end up taking all the bales out and putting them back in in the right order.   

he was checking strings to see if they ok its was first few bales off the season

some great pictures there, love the baling scenes, what has been used for the cut straw ?? is it cut up sissal string by any chance

got my bales off newholland4ever on the forum so i got a few bags of the material he uses to make them , yes it is some type off sissal but wouldnt its the type off string sissial hope this off some help and thanks for taking time to look at my photos and your comments

Love the updates. You've some crackin conversions and models on the layout. Is the plough a siku conversion??

we have a browns bale sledge witch puts them in flat eights  and then we go round with a browns flat 8

I would like to a flat 8 eight sledge for my layout

Archived