• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Sean.... you've done it now.... Bens on his way down to you with that cash you gave me... and you just give him that 1200 back now  >:( - and DONT even think of kissing it goodbye  ::)

ah he only knows his way to torquay,and can't get in there even so he'll never find me mate,its mine all mine ,going to try the cab again tommorrow inbetween other jobs

Oh Sean.... you've done it now.... Bens on his way down to you with that cash you gave me... and you just give him that 1200 back now  >:( - and DONT even think of kissing it goodbye  ::)

:D :D :D mission completed  :D :D

• 2 months later...

still sat on the side mate,not come across anything i am happy with for the cab roof yet,tried all sorts to,the tractors finished,just cab to do

you mean you've already painted the chassis grey ?

sean,coz i havn't been on much recently i seem to have missed loads of yer tractor convo posts , but have read them today , going great guns mate well done  :) :)

yeah chassis all painted,bonnet is decaled up the lot,just stumped by the cab finish at mo,when i get done with a few orders i will try a fiberglass on on it,see how that comes out,just not had much real time to play latly with worth and stuff

• 2 weeks later...

been playing round again inbetween other jobs,and am reasonablly happy with this finish,done from a weird bandage material,superglued onto the frame,was smoking and stinking to high heaven when i did it,but it streched and went tight all over once the glue went off quick lick of white paint and he she is so farmnow pondering about the doors? might just leave them off? what do you think 

post-46-132638533039_thumb.jpg

post-46-13263853304_thumb.jpg

sorry sean but thats MF chassis brown , the 185 & the 500 series should be ferguson grey at least

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h216/ihatepoundland/2006%20Tractor%20Challenge/MF/175.jpg

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h216/ihatepoundland/2006%20Tractor%20Challenge/MF/590/mini-DSCF5363.jpg

the brown colour that you've used wasn't around till the 2005 series & the 600 series tractors

they have been mate,that is authentic mf cahssis grey from the local dealer mate,

What grey did you use, go into your local MF dealer and there's umpteen on offer, look in their colour book, off the top of my head 100 series are Stoneleigh grey, 6100's are graphite grey and 4200's are dull black, probably more besides.

never mind , brilliant work anyway.

What grey did you use, go into your local MF dealer and there's umpteen on offer, look in their colour book, of the top of my head 100 series are Stoneleigh grey, 6100's are fraphite grey and 4200's are dull black, probably more besides.

never mind , brilliant work anyway.

i do have a tin of stoneleigh grey in the shed to,might try it out on the 575 keep marcus happy eh,but the 185 is stuck together now so shes staying as it is

Sean... WOW - that 100 is perfect mate... leave the doors off mate - she's perfect as she is... Stonleigh Grey is the colour by the way for the 100 and the 500's.. but like you say... don't pull em apart again just for that...

Do mine in Stonleigh Grey though won't you  ;):D :D :D

10/10

Sean... WOW - that 100 is perfect mate... leave the doors off mate - she's perfect as she is... Stonleigh Grey is the colour by the way for the 100 and the 500's.. but like you say... don't pull em apart again just for that...

Do mine in Stonleigh Grey though won't you  ;):D :D :D

10/10

mm ok marky mate,will do the 500 anyway as now i look at the pics it would look better in stoneleigh,just can't do the 185,

mm ok marky mate,will do the 500 anyway as now i look at the pics it would look better in stoneleigh,just can't do the 185,

can't or won't  :D :D :D pair of crackers you got anyway mate but i think it's a poor show after you slated that 590 from robs working tractors 06 pics in how they did it up :D :D ;)