Zetor 8011 now finished with pix

ertlerik

I went to a big toyshow in Houten Netherlands and found this Zetor 8011 kit, I had seen this model before build, but never as the kit, I bought it and started to paint it, I think it will take me about a week to get it together when i work on it about an hour or so at night after work every day.

Did any of you ever seen or build this kit, it is about 1/18 or 1/16 i think.

002-41.jpg

004-40.jpg

006-22.jpg

009-15.jpg

010-9.jpg

011-12.jpg

:of Wow thats the first one I have ever come across apart from my old man has one built up in my parents lounge  ;) He has had it for years and years  ;) When we moved farms in 1979 they had a Zetor Crystal amonst others which he hated (Nigel Ford will testify from their ploughing match days) so as a joke he got given the model

His has no box or anything just the tractor built up and I have spent hours trying to find out more information  ;)

Very interesting..Is there a date of manufacture on the box ?

Crikey I have something else to go on to dig a tad deeper

:of Wow thats the first one I have ever come across apart from my old man has one built up in my parents lounge  ;) He has had it for years and years  ;) When we moved farms in 1979 they had a Zetor Crystal amonst others which he hated (Nigel Ford will testify from their ploughing match days) so as a joke he got given the model

His has no box or anything just the tractor built up and I have spent hours trying to find out more information  ;)

Very interesting..Is there a date of manufacture on the box ?

Crikey I have something else to go on to dig a tad deeper

Barry, inside the box is a stamp with 1991, i thought when i bought it it would be older.

Are those IGRA Zetor models, in 1/43, really worth that much? I have two. One in immaculate condition which I bought second hand for 5 euros and the other with a loose frontaxle I got for free. Seems a rather good deal now! See the one on Ebay also misses the left mirror. Wondered if it was just mine who had that.

Are those IGRA Zetor models, in 1/43, really worth that much? I have two. One in immaculate condition which I bought second hand for 5 euros and the other with a loose frontaxle I got for free. Seems a rather good deal now! See the one on Ebay also misses the left mirror. Wondered if it was just mine who had that.

I'll tell you when it gets here  ;) ;) ;) postage is a bit steep but he claims to be sending it from Czechoslovakia

• 2 weeks later...