Trailed drill, LET THE FAT LADY SING!!!

looks great ricky, did you make the seed hopper any bigger? it looks just right either way, the paint makes a difference. is it ment to be a vaderstad??? if not what decals are you fitting? whats next in the plans then, have you posted pics of the 6m accord convertion as i cant recall seen them (tell me which topic if you did please) but saw ya spare hoppers at DTs the other day

looks great ricky, did you make the seed hopper any bigger? it looks just right either way, the paint makes a difference. is it ment to be a vaderstad??? if not what decals are you fitting? whats next in the plans then, have you posted pics of the 6m accord convertion as i cant recall seen them (tell me which topic if you did please) but saw ya spare hoppers at DTs the other day

GD GD They made it, he won't tell me what he's doin with them, I'm curious  ??? ???

The accord is sittin in a box at the min in bits, haven't time to do it right so i'll get back onto it when i do.

Hopper is taller than before yes, I'm happy to make another of these for anyone who wants think they might be popular ( I hopes)  :D :D

I'm expecting a BIG discount for me giving you the Vaderstad idea  ;) ;) ;)

NCC u look BIG discounts just for placing orders  :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sorry couldn't resist  ;D

GD GD They made it, he won't tell me what he's doin with them, I'm curious  ??? ???

The accord is sittin in a box at the min in bits, haven't time to do it right so i'll get back onto it when i do.

Hopper is taller than before yes, I'm happy to make another of these for anyone who wants think they might be popular ( I hopes)  :D :D

NCC u look BIG discounts just for placing orders  :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sorry couldn't resist  ;D

I'll be expecting an even BIGGER discount then next time ;) ;) ;):D :D :D

Look how many people like the 3220 and loader, thats what NCC does to buisness's makes em BIG :D :D :D::) ::)

[move]

I think I'm losing my marbles :-[:-[ :D :D :D :D[/move]

• 2 weeks later...

Yet another post that slipped through the Unread net. Cracking work Ricky, looks very detailed with all the hoses and pipes etc. Your master pieces never turn out half hearted do they?!!!! Fair play mate, the late nights/early mornings are paying off.