claas xerion 3300 with vista cab

first off,thanks to brian (bor) for the claas cab and catkom for some pictures,easy conversion really,took the cab off the xerion and replaced it with a vista cab,to replicate the first version of the claas xerion 3300,mirrors and indicators,beacons and the cab grab rail at the back of the cab all came off the xerion standard cab ,as well as the fire extinguisher and the 2 boxes on the back of the cab,which still has to be painted black,some pictures of the real one and mine

post-1891-132640053627_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132640053634_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132640053641_thumb.jpg

post-1891-13264005365_thumb.jpg

Edited by paulali

It's a nice conversion however, the Turbo II air filter wasn't offered at the time as far as I am aware of. The Vista cabbed models with the new nose still all had the small air intake. It was only later launched on the second generation of the newest Xerion with the Vista II. UH first did the 3300 without the cleaner and later the 3800 with the filter. The one in the pictures must have been fitted later on by the farmer or dealership.

Still a nice conversion though :).

It's a nice conversion however, the Turbo II air filter wasn't offered at the time as far as I am aware of. The Vista cabbed models with the new nose still all had the small air intake. It was only later launched on the second generation of the newest Xerion with the Vista II. UH first did the 3300 without the cleaner and later the 3800 with the filter. The one in the pictures must have been fitted later on by the farmer or dealership.

Still a nice conversion though :) .

i must admit niels,that was the only pictures with that air intake,all other pictures  of the 3300 were of the one you are describing,it will be changed to the one you mention tomorrow,i also know the indicators are wrong,but they will be staying

Ah,the cab returns!!!  much better looking now on your model rather than stored in a box as it was destined for....i will admit im not too well up in the xerions but good job done on acheiving the model you set out to make.....good job

Ah,the cab returns!!!  much better looking now on your model rather than stored in a box as it was destined for....i will admit im not too well up in the xerions but good job done on acheiving the model you set out to make.....good job

thankyou brian,and thanks for the cab

Still a nice conversion though :) .

niels you were right,despite me having the xerion brochure and catkom sending me pictures of a conversion that somebody else had done on a french forum,but the only real clear pictures i could get off the internet were of the xerion with the turbo 2 air filter,i still think the tractor looks better with it but here is the right intake and with a cab roof aerial fitted which i forgot to fit

post-1891-13264005435_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132640054391_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132640054429_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132640054449_thumb.jpg

Edited by paulali