Norev 2012

Paul Palmer

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have ordered mine aswell from manns claas in braintree, for same money. after agritechnica my dealers had 750tt model on shelf for £97, but i didnt buy it as i wanted 770tt. now i see them changeing hands on e-bay for £250 makes me sick, i missed opportunity to make a quik buck.

I see someone from Germany is selling the 770 on ebay for £125!

Does anyone know how many have been produced, I've heard 1200 quoted and also 4000. Hope its the latter!

joe i think its 4000,my dealer said 1200,but that might mean the uk are only getting 1200,i will find out when i pick mine up

have ordered mine aswell from manns claas in braintree, for same money. after agritechnica my dealers had 750tt model on shelf for £97, but i didnt buy it as i wanted 770tt. now i see them changeing hands on e-bay for £250 makes me sick, i missed opportunity to make a quik buck.

chris missing that lexion 7500 tt would make me gutted as well,not for resale,i just want one,i have a very nice contact at claas uk,and they couldnt even get me one,i never new that any dealer in the uk had any!!!!!!!!! but no way will i or would pay £300 for a model,they are making £300-£350 at the moment

I see someone from Germany is selling the 770 on ebay for £125!

Does anyone know how many have been produced, I've heard 1200 quoted and also 4000. Hope its the latter!

joe that guy had 8,he has one left,but why pay £125.00 when you can get them for £75.00,although thats me looking as a buyer, from a sellers point of view,best of luck to him

Well I decided to go for it and order one - only to get some Italian error message:

Non è stato possibile leggere il suo numero civico. Voglia immettere il numero civico alla fine della riga per l'immissione dell'indirizzo. Se nella sua via non vi sono numeri civici, immetta uno "0".

i have been into claas dealers in braintree today to get spares for our 1/1 combine,while there i got parts dept to check stock levels at factory in germany and he said norev 770tt stock level was down to 1138 pieces.does this mean thats all thats left in europe?maybe dealers have taken large amount all ready, who knows. :-

i have been into claas dealers in braintree today to get spares for our 1/1 combine,while there i got parts dept to check stock levels at factory in germany and he said norev 770tt stock level was down to 1138 pieces.does this mean thats all thats left in europe?maybe dealers have taken large amount all ready, who knows. :-

Thats whats left sitting in claas warehouse, Dealers and retailers etc will have theres out of that. ;) You must of been in this afternoon as it was 1600 this morning! ;D

How much is P&P?

hello barry. my advice to you would be to contact a dealer, and if you have one near you,collect it yourself. if not, if you go to model shows, buy one over phone and meet them at the event. in my opinion these models are to big and fragile to post. you might want to contact your local CLAAS dealer, they will definately order you one in. i dont know if you are in the trade, but machinery dealers are open to everyone, not just us farming folk. CLAAS U.K dealers , well mine in braintree,essex, are currently quoting £70 plus the dreaded V.A.T.you can take your chance with postal system, it's up to you. hope this helps. Edited by chris.watson

Thats whats left sitting in claas warehouse, Dealers and retailers etc will have theres out of that. ;) You must of been in this afternoon as it was 1600 this morning! ;D

i was in my dealers at 1620.

Edited by paulali

Well I decided to go for it and order one - only to get some Italian error message:

Non è stato possibile leggere il suo numero civico. Voglia immettere il numero civico alla fine della riga per l'immissione dell'indirizzo. Se nella sua via non vi sono numeri civici, immetta uno "0".

Dude!

That translates as "It was not possible to read its number. Please enter the number at the end of the line by entering the address. If in his way, there are no street numbers, enter a "0"."

I live in Cherry Tree Cottage, but all German addresses have a number in the first line, so I have to put Chrerry Tree Cott.0 in for the first line...

Try that and I bet you'll get the order placed OK!

/malc.

Edited by malcy_p

Cheers guys, I have emailed the local Claas dealer, had no response yet though, wondered how much the P&P was, but at 15 Euros think i'll persist the dealer option!!

barry, if you know any farmers near you that run claas machines, claas dealer could deliver your purchase to them for you, if not, if you are freindly with a farmer, they might collect it for you.