colapseable buildings

MJB1

Question

• Answers 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

using some worktop edging profiles i've cut & glued to the inside of the shed a main runner, then cut the doors slightly wider than the doorway & glued some shorter profile the opposite way up to them, then just hang them on the main runner.

it does swing away from the shed but i'll use another strip of MDF to put at the door edges to fill the gap  :)

i think it is the approved levell to enable you to sell them as suitable for children and not as a model for over 14 years old

i think there is a market for your type of building for the younger carpet farmer aswell as us old gits

Lovely Marcus,,,, really effective now it's clad - What the hell are you playing at with that JQ  :o - And I thought you were in the the gang as well  :'( :'( :'( - Cancel my subscription to the Three Muskateers now.... Tris... I quit if he's going to have JQ in his photo shoots  :'( :'( :'(

Seriously though Marcus.....  :P

Great work chap - how much would one retail for  ???

Lovely Marcus,,,, really effective now it's clad - What the hell are you playing at with that JQ  :o - And I thought you were in the the gang as well  :'( :'( :'( - Cancel my subscription to the Three Muskateers now.... Tris... I quit if he's going to have JQ in his photo shoots  :'( :'( :'(

Seriously though Marcus.....  :P

Great work chap - how much would one retail for  ???

re JD: don't worry marky  the masseys are safe but they're all up in the attic & this was next to me in the boys toy box so i took the easy option :) :)

what would it retail for ?

how much would you pay for one if it was clad in a wash-proof vynal ?

it would be a basic spec shed ,maybe 2-3 designs  or just the one design in 3 sizes.

take a look at the brushwood sheds first, bearing in mind they're heavy duty & well detailed  & then tell me what you'd expect to pay for someting like mine  :) 

Nice one Marcus, It's great to see an idea become reality.  :)

thinking about it more & more doc & i don't really see anything else out there at a reasonably affordable price for kids ,i certainly can't afford a brushwood set-up for myself let alone the kids  :-\

thinking about it more & more doc & i don't really see anything else out there at a reasonably affordable price for kids ,i certainly can't afford a brushwood set-up for myself let alone the kids  :-\

i know what you mean Marcus,  a good shed is hard to find. Take the re-coloured Atcost Barns...crap for putting a tractor or combine in!

yours would sell well if marketed right. Maybe have a few versions?? ??? ???

the atcost shed were good in their time but like you say not really big enough for todays stuff. I still got two of them but a carefull hand is needed when handling them else they break & repairs are not easily done  :(

the atcost shed were good in their time but like you say not really big enough for todays stuff. I still got two of them but a carefull hand is needed when handling them else they break & repairs are not easily done  :(

i re-screwed and superglued mine together about 6 months ago after i rebuilt it after 5 years flat packed ;D ;D

its ok for a storage shed now :) :)

I think it would be worth investigating the possibility of building more of these Marcus. Like you say, there aren't many decent model barns around and if you can't build one yourself then the only option is to buy such as the brushwood models and as good as they may be I doubt there are many people around who can afford that sort of expense.