G & M Farm Models - Perth Scotland On Saturday & Sunday 10 /11 March 2012

BC

G & M Farm Models will be having their yearly Spring trip to Perth in Scotland on the weekend of 10th and 11th March. A new venue this year the Holiday Inn Express. In addition Stephen Frater will be attending

I plan to go down to Perth that weekend and will probably be there on both days. Are any other FTF members planning to visit the show :huh:

http://www.gandmfarm...s.com/shows.htm

http://www.sdfraterf...o.uk/shows.html

The venue

http://www.hiexpress...-the-hotel.htm#

Edited by BC

Probably will try and get up to this too, Bill - depending on what's happening with crops...... ^-^

Plenty time to teach the "Tartan Terror) to operated the New Holland and the Renault John and let you away for the day ....but the Massey 35 might be the easiest....it certainly would be for me ;D ;D

i will be at the show on the saturday as i will take in earnvale tractors in the morning as well , two birds with the one stone

Yes Brian that is what I like to do as well. We might even be able to visit Peter Small at Cupar on the Saturday evening to see his literature collection and also his collection of models.

I will prob pop in on Sat as usual for wee while. I am sure it's earlier this year.

Be sure to tell Graham and Michelle who you are and you can ask for BC and mr softie or in fact any FTF members if you don't know us to see us ;D ;D

Yes I agree Sean you would probably suffer from altitude sickness coming that far North ;D ;D ;D

brain storm i think they are at malvern the weekend before this so not so far north as spalding even , so will tell them to up all your prices on your order by 25% bill, being an acountant i am sure you can work out how much more that will cost you eh :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Gee thanks Sean but I had Graham on the phone yesterday about my order and well he was saying Michelle had started putting some of my order aside already...if prices are increased because of you....well it will be NO DEAL ;D ;D

I hope all my models are worth at least what I have paid for them over the years Sean. My model collection is kinda my 3rd of 4 pension fund..Even if they don't make what I have paid for them well I will have had the pleasure of finding and buying some of the more elusive ones and well I don't think you can put a price on happiness.

I'm interested in going to this show as I stay only half an hour away. How large is the show and what is on display/for sale? Jon

hi jon this show is basically a sale, it is held by G&M farm models and they bring a huge range of models new and old which are all for sale, if there was anything you wanted from their website if you phoned in advance they would bring the items with them also stephen frater will be their with his range of conversions,

• 1 month later...

I'm interested in going to this show as I stay only half an hour away. How large is the show and what is on display/for sale? Jon

Here are some photos on what G&M had for sale last year. In addition Steven Frater will be there as well

Some of the secondary models on sale

ST834064.jpg

And then the new stuff

ST834065.jpg

ST834066.jpg

Here are some photos of what G&M had for sale last year. In addition Steven Frater will be there as well

Some of the secondary models on sale

ST834064.jpg

And then the new stuff

ST834065.jpg

ST834066.jpg

Edited by BC

Spent an enjoyable day at the G&M event yesterday. Met up with some faces new and old. Going back for a second helping today...to sample some more two bite brownies........yesterday Mr Frater managed with ease in one bite ;D ;D

Steven's models

P1000069.jpg

And Graham and Michelle's

P1000075.jpg

P1000072.jpg

P1000071.jpg

P1000070.jpg