G & M Farm Models - Perth Scotland On Saturday & Sunday 10 /11 March 2012

BC

was there today, me and the old man bought, UH New Holland T7.210, Repliagri Newholland 8560, 2 kane grain trailers, Mr Fraters models were looking amazing, cant wait for next year

post-3139-0-53395200-1331482812_thumb.jp

Edited by HWS PLANT HIRE

It was a great weekend..sorry to have missed you. Been too busy talking and making plans for someone to show some rather special scratch builds and conversions at the North East Model Farm and Construction Show at the Aberdeen Treetops Hotel on Sunday the 6th May from 10am until 4pm....that's only 8 weeks yesterday 8)

On Sunday I stayed over at the Travelodge at Perth on the A9 and what a nice place it was with the Glover Arms next door for eats.Monday morning I was in no rush to get home so I logged my weekend purchases on my spreadsheet before visiting Perth Audi and making various pits stops at agricultural dealers and also photos of farmers getting on with the Spring work.

ST839527.jpg

ST839526.jpg

ST839525.jpg

ST839524.jpg

ST839523.jpg

ST839522.jpg

My boot was almost fill but I did stop off at Earnvale Tractors at Balbeggie and although I said to Graham and Michelle I wasn't buying the latest JD combine (since the box was too big ) I was tempted when Wattie said they were £ 33.17 plus VAT.That purchase filled the remaining boot space and saved my load shifting about in transit ;D

P1000207.jpg

P1000208.jpg

A few models Brian.....you must have had a high temperature or something or are on saving mode for Spalding and Aberdeen me thinks..but personally I think if you can afford it and want well... go for it.......one of my motto's in life...since well you are only passing through and well that birth certificate doesn't have an expiry date on it like a driving license ;D ;D

• 7 months later...