Britains Kane Halfpipe Tweaked!

Main differences now are,

• Completed with Correct Stickers all round
  • New Shoe added, (Other one is a disaster)
  • Pipe Holder and Pipes added
  • Tow Hook added
  • Proper Mesh added
  • Wheel Rims Painted correctly
  • Some Rivet heads removed/painted

That's all for this one, Many more Coming ;D8)8)

Cheers Lads, Everything I've done was what it needed to turn it from a toy to a model. The Mesh Making the Biggest Difference to it and the extra Stickers.

These will be Available Shortly Through Modelfarmer.co.uk and Myself. 8)

Seeing this, Britains could so very easily produce a Britains Detail range.... Nice work, Blake.

They could have very easily done some of what I've done on them all, Why they didn't? No Idea..

Basically that's what I've done, created a Britains Collectors Range

They could have very easily done some of what I've done on them all, Why they didn't? No Idea..

Basically that's what I've done, created a Britains Collectors Range

because its a toy, and has to be made at a unit cost , also has to pass safety rules, which is why many conversion guys have to put warnings on the boxes of the stuff they do ,just in case, bit baffleed to decals on the top silage bit missing, but the others ,cost again ,in mass production every penny saved counts, 1 p per modle soon tots up

does look good what you have done mind mate, got a few other options i fancy doing when i eventually get one, maybe at malvern? we shall see

• 3 weeks later...

Very nicely done buddy. The base model isnt bad, but you have just finished it off real nice. Think i might have to get a few of those sticker sets you will have available shortly and finish a pair off myself sometime before the summer. What blue paint did you use to finish you mesh off? Well done