1/32 Farming Models

That's a nice model Joe, just a shame Peter is so hard to get in touch with..

I know its no excuse but I get in dated with emails and questions on a dally basses I have been trying to up date my web site for the last 6 months, I have a list of requests / orders as long as my arm and I work full time to  ,I am glad you have said this because it sounds as if my customers are been neglected ,I hope to get on top of things over the next to weeks

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

the best thing to stick wheel weights in with is clear silicon from a models shop or diy chain ,you can get small tubes of it from model shops you only need a tinny amount ,do one side and leave over night ,then the other side

yes I could do the mowers in claas colours

hi James I can not really answer this for you because of the nature of this it is more a common sense approach and experience ,no set pressure ,,but yes I do use a spray gun ,if you are ever in this area pop in and I am more than happy to shoe you how to go on

The article(s) were in issues 6 and 7 dated July/August and September/ October 2011 if you can get hold of back issues. We will have them at Spalding or at any show that FTF/Model Farmer attend this autumn.

attachicon.gifJUNE2011 023.JPG Shouldnt that NH blue power have silver decals and not yellow ones like the standard tractor?

well it would if I wanted it to ,,,but it then would look very much like the limited edition that ros brought out a while back  and it would then not look like my customers real tractor ,,I will get some pictures up once I deliver it ,,hey bluegreen it almost sounds as if you are taking my stuff seriously ;D  ;D ;D

you will be able to have a better look at it if you are a Spalding I have done two ,,it is original body work and wheels swapped from the ros t7 power blue and a sticker clagged on to ros 7070 7060 or what ever model ,,you know me by now I don't really get that involved ,,,I just keep it simple just like me ;)

Archived