1/32 Farming Models

6 hours ago, fred said:

That’s one of the annoying things about forums, it’s about time someone writes a “patch” to fix it.

Unfortunately, when the forum was majorly updated 4 years ago people lost a lot of photos on here, including whole topics containing peoples collections etc. As the pictures you mention are from a post nearly 8 years old, unfortunately these have fallen victim to the major upgrade. People were warned about it at the time, but nothing could be done unfortunately. If you wish to find out more about the post in question, I’m sure Peter Hardy won’t mind you messaging him via the PM.

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, bluegreen said:

Heres one for you Pete,  This was  DOEs special edition 60th anniversary tractor...……..T7210  white with silver wheels, chrome exhaust...…….perfect job for your special skills:)

IMG_5002.JPG

That doesn’t look as nice as the two girls on the door yesterday....

7 hours ago, chris.watson said:

Didn’t take a photo mate as I would probably of been called a perv. 2 very nice mini skirted young ladies.

Nothing wrong with looking Chris! The wife actually summed this up for me several years ago when I had been, shall we say, admiring the rear view of a young lady biker that I just couldn't find a gap in the traffic to be able to pass. She likened me to a friends dog who chases people on bikes, apparently the owner isn't worried because, as she said, if it ever did manage to catch up to  them, it wouldn't be able to ride it anyway!........I'm not quite sure how I should take that....

21 hours ago, chris.watson said:

That doesn’t look as nice as the two girls on the door yesterday....

I agree with you on that one Chris ,they did look very nice but not sure if they would have my tea ready when I got in;)  ,as for the tractor it looks like a parcel delivery company :)vehicle

The young lady on the left of the pair was very appealing:D...………………….As for the tractor I quite liked it.   I suspect that the arrival of a white Valtra T on my patch last year softened my resistance to the colour as that also looked very nice.

Good to see both Smithy and Goodie in the CASE tent for a chin wag,  unfortunately however I had to leave just as The Wurzels were taking to the stage at the back of the tent,  nevermind, maybe next year:lol:

1 hour ago, bluegreen said:

The young lady on the left of the pair was very appealing:D...………………….As for the tractor I quite liked it.   I suspect that the arrival of a white Valtra T on my patch last year softened my resistance to the colour as that also looked very nice.

Good to see both Smithy and Goodie in the CASE tent for a chin wag,  unfortunately however I had to leave just as The Wurzels were taking to the stage at the back of the tent,  nevermind, maybe next year:lol:

Did you see a guy with a camera / phone as there's a video on Youtube,mind it is 25 mins long,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4-4-CDd4ZA

Regards

Joe.

I can confirm that Smithy and Goodie were not part of the Worzels stage act...……………...phew!!

There was a bald chap with a big camera and a light brown mac pretending to be a member of the paparazzi taking pictures.  He gave me his card after snapping me at the wheel of a blue power T8 Rowtrac, however I cant find nothing online, in fact his websites haven't been updated in years so he may have been a figment of my over active imagination!!:ph34r:

I can confirm what Bluegreen has said ,I was not part of the Worzels stage act ,as I don't have a brand new combine harvester and if I did I would keep the key to myself . The chap taking the pictures in the dirty raincoat was doing it as Does had hired him to get as many as possible as some of them should appear in there local newspaper . 

Come on boys focus,,on the topic ,,,:huh: that said it’s probably the most interesting bit of crack I have read on here for a while I remember when we used to race bikes and went to the NEC motorcycle show my god my eyes were popping out my head some stunning females wrapped around the bikes :D but I have yet to see this experience at a tractor show ,,, maybe I need to attend one ,

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

NHS charity model John Deere 6250r 

this was part of Nathan’s Enginers project at school si he decided to do this model then raffle it on Facebook to raise money for the nhs the model was one Facebook and the numbers were all sold in 1 hour £5 a ticket ,, he did all the work and had to produce detailed pictures of each stage of the process,, school are now doing a article on him and he might be in the local news paper,, so all good ,, 100% of the money will be going to the NHS 

582487FB-4826-4650-9699-7AEA126481CD.png

E630E42C-3A2D-49DD-A3D0-2FE81EF17AA9.jpeg

0D2E207B-1669-4703-B58F-724E81DCC41D.jpeg

E7B1EA3D-9F24-4CCB-BD0E-FB82C883C225.jpeg

66E935E2-4541-4D0E-BABB-47C3F5AC7EF5.jpeg

We have also had donations from a lot of friends , family And customers who did not want the model just to give to a great cause,, manny thanks to all who helps to make this happen,, 

stay safe 

Archived