1/32 Farming Models

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

see with the pink john deere model I think  there is a bigger picture at play ,,,some guys thinking around this is to  buy the wife ;)  ;) boy friend ;)  ;) a pink model tractor ,,,the wife's generally don't approve of there collection habits so the wife now feels apart of this collection ,, so when he askes to buy more models the wife dare not  object because she has now accepted the pink  model as her own  ,,simple,,,

,,, another take on this could be ,,,, what is that expression used ,,CLOSET COLLECTOR ,,,,,well maybe the pink john deere tractor has some thing to do with that collector  as in coming out of the CLOSET   ;D  ;D ;D  ;D  ;D  

any way not the spoil the fun, the truth of the matter is  I deal with a lot of different customers and most of the wife's support the collecting habits and it is generally the wife who asks for a pink tractor and I generally I put the wife's name on it in the form of a private reg plate ,,I have got to say I think it is great that you see partners and family groups joining in this addiction we have

there is also some good that comes from pink models like the pink new Holland I have done this year with Agricar Scotland with all profits going the womens brest cancer http://www.agricarstore.com/Toys?product_id=10021

post-2632-0-48475900-1383510031_thumb.jp

post-2632-0-06067700-1383510083_thumb.jp

post-2632-0-13922500-1383510160_thumb.jp

post-2632-0-15450700-1383510260_thumb.jp

see with the pink john deere model I think  there is a bigger picture at play ,,,some guys thinking around this is to  buy the wife ;)  ;) boy friend ;)  ;) a pink model tractor ,,,the wife's generally don't approve of there collection habits so the wife now feels apart of this collection ,, so when he askes to buy more models the wife dare not  object because she has now accepted the pink  model as her own  ,,simple,,,

,,, another take on this could be ,,,, what is that expression used ,,CLOSET COLLECTOR ,,,,,well maybe the pink john deere tractor has some thing to do with that collector  as in coming out of the CLOSET   ;D  ;D ;D  ;D  ;D  

any way not the spoil the fun, the truth of the matter is  I deal with a lot of different customers and most of the wife's support the collecting habits and it is generally the wife who asks for a pink tractor and I generally I put the wife's name on it in the form of a private reg plate ,,I have got to say I think it is great that you see partners and family groups joining in this addiction we have

there is also some good that comes from pink models like the pink new Holland I have done this year with Agricar Scotland with all profits going the womens brest cancer http://www.agricarstore.com/Toys?product_id=10021

Fantastic cause to donate all profits to breast cancer as my best friends wife is just about to start treatment for this horrible disease.Even if you dont like pink tractors think of the money that this could do to help people and you will have one of a kind model.What a christmas present for the missus :) Not many wifes or girlfriends can say what did i get for christmas?A PINK TRACTOR.SORRY i forgot about all of us men who would like one too

Don't forget the purple Valtra you are doing for me.................er..................I mean my daughter :-[:-[

are LOOK here is another one of them wanting  a purple valtra for your daughter indeed ,,,don't worry your secret is safe with me mike ;)  ;) ;) ,,,,,,orrr,,,,sorry mate i have just told the whole of the forum YOU want a purple valtra ,,,upsss,,, 

• 3 weeks later...

Pink then Purple  tractors  whats next ???   may be a Turqoise NH   ha ha! , But  very good to see cash being  given  for " breast cancer " 

• 4 weeks later...

Hey I will tell you what I will do I will ,,,,,I put some of them claas 100 century anniversary decals on and then I will sell loads of them ,,,,see that is it ,we are all so focused on us as male collectors ,,,,,,what we all need to do is please the women and we have a easy,er life

• 1 month later...

the tyres are from 5 years ago ,there was a guy selling these a Zwolle apparently ,I got them off Karen at farm models uk  I bought the last few sets from her ,I think they were made to replace the hard britains john deere ones ,I am in the processes of tracing down some more ,

Archived