massey ferguson 8480 conversion,mark 4

Ah ha i see your finish lovely convo Paul thanks for doing it step by step as i want to do the convo myself you have done a great job on it keep them Massey convo's coming

P.S thank for the PM you can PM me anytime when you doing any more MF Convo's

Ah ha i see your finish lovely convo Paul thanks for doing it step by step as i want to do the convo myself you have done a great job on it keep them Massey convo's coming

P.S thank for the PM you can PM me anytime when you doing any more MF Convo's

thanks bob,more mf convos are due,its nearly there,replacement worklight and replacement decals are on there way from henri walker,look forward to seeing your convo bob

Smart work Paul, that's turned out very well indeed. Just discovered a farm not that far from where I live operating one of these big 8400 series tractors. Hope to have some action photographs of it later in the year. :)

thanks david,look forward to the your pictures of the 8400

• 2 months later...

This is a top notch conversion, I like the big Massey's and they are not something you see very often, certainly in South Yorkshire/North East Derbyshire (hint hint, if anyone has one!)

I have only ever seen your full size machine in a MF Brochure!

This is a top notch conversion, I like the big Massey's and they are not something you see very often, certainly in South Yorkshire/North East Derbyshire (hint hint, if anyone has one!)

I have only ever seen your full size machine in a MF Brochure!

thankyou dale,it is quiet a big tractor for down here in devon,only one i know of around here,im sure somebody will correct me though

• 2 years later...

Archived