my mf collection

kinsella

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

had this outfit at home years ago

We had something the same only we had a black cab MF 398 2wd and kidd chopper with a 4ton Weeks and a 5ton fraser carting was done by a next doors MF265 2wd and on the pit was our 2wd Leyland 270 with a Twose buckrake or if we couldnt get next doors MF265 we would hire a 4X4 Deutz-Fahr DX 6.05 Commander from linton robinson in strabane They where days when silage lasted a week and a bit to cut 30 odd acres and silage was fun dont get me wrong its still fun but just hasnt the same spark :(

i did mate,grand job,did you spray the whole bonnet then,or did you mask off,shame uh didnt get that right

yes paul the 2680 has siku 5455 tyres fitted,the mf 630 harvester was made by modelfarmer, did you notice that the exhust has been moved to the correct side

Great line up of little massey s there keep them pic a coming  --  like you i like to see a 165 & the old 185 models  as i did drive these 2 as real tractors years ago

• 2 weeks later...

also a little bird told me that you didnt do the convo,somebody else did,you should mention him kinsella,great work

yes paul the 2680 has siku 5455 tyres fitted,the mf 630 harvester was made by modelfarmer, did you notice that the exhust has been moved to the correct side

im sorry paul if i have lead astray ,but at no time in my posts did i say i done all the work, some off the have been metioned as they dont mine and some havnt because they dont want to be metioned

• 2 years later...

Archived