Foyle View 1.32

MF-ROB

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great, like the tin on the roof.

Were did you get the spray and how textured is it?

I take it Robert you mean the spray i used for the base board i got it in B&Q there's not that much of a texture of it

Thanks I was thinking of spraying some corrugated card to make it look like asbestos.

Sorry Robert i cant take the priase for the sheds as i bought them off i guy on ebay but im really pleased with them i must say.

Good start Bob. At least you are sticking to the AGCO brand.

Thanks Hillview yes we get great service from our local dealership that why we have been with the brand for years.

Nice sheds, Bob. Foyle is going to look great!!

Now, about this cat....... How big are the flipping rats then?!! :D:of

Ha ha Thris have you not seen the new cat range from Mandy ha ha!

The guy you got the buildings from Bob off of Ebay, does he make them as a living? Do you have his email address at all?

@ Paul i will PM you his email i think he just makes them in his spare time.

Nice touch with the cat. But the kitty looks a bit outa scale tough! :laugh: Still your sheds look sweet. ;)

@Justy Thanks the cat has now moved on thank god do think i could get much machinery in with him it that shed as well ;D

tidy start there bob, not to sure on that green thing at the end, but sure it can be let slip this time, new 7600 will replace that i am sure :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

@ Sean Thanks no were near like your layout Sean. And for that green thing you never know what will land at FV as its demo time. :-X

those sheds are very nice, I bet that cat 'purrs' well at work ::)

@ Ghost thanks i was out making ready ground with the CAT people said to down at the pub that night they could hear him purr for miles

After the paper guys had went it was back to work for us me heading off to plough for a local spud man and dad was heading off to roll in our winter crops as he had spread firt on them a few days before.

Fendt 820 with plough.

009-2.jpg

MF5470 with rolls

010.jpg

Archived