Foyle View 1.32

MF-ROB

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

did you make the mf 5470 bob

No Paul it was Jamie on here that made It i think he's on a MF fen or something like that he's good at the old MF convos like your self Paul he has made a MF 7499 and its to die for I did say to him all be getting one when £££ is spare ha ha! if you want more pictures of the 54 to help with your MF 5455 convo just ask il be more than happy to help.

Great start Bob keep the pictures coming looking forward to seeing this develop

Regards Nick

Thanks Nick will try my best as time is never no my side but i do really want to develop this big time.

Great line up, looks like a nice variety of model years.

Thanks Luke i think the key in any layout is less is more i dont want to fill the yard the lots of tractors and machinery.

U

Thats the biggest problem mate one week just seems to mould in to another but all wee can do is our best

Regards Nick

Ah I know Nick weeks just seem to fly in I've went for a new job and if I get that then il have more time.

Well i havent been on here much as its be busy on FV alot of drilling has been done with a dry week we had but this week has been a wash out so we been bringing out our balers and silage stuff as i wont be long come in so took a few pictures of what we have been doing.

First up is our new MF loadall new for the 2012 grass

007-5.jpg

the mf telehandler looks good bob and nice pictures,busy time soon then

yeah Paul lots of work on the books and the work is still coming in aswell as that we have our own stuff to do i hope that the MF telehander dose well for us were keeping our old one as well because we really need 2 on the yard as we have the hay and straw business and lorries need loaded.

We also run 2 small square balers a NH370 and a NH940 both balers have been in the workshop all winter we have just finish the NH370 so its on the MF to see if alls running right.

012-1.jpg

013-1.jpg

Archived