Foyle View 1.32

MF-ROB

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

did you make the flat 8 sledge bob,looks a beut

No Paul i got it on ebay ha ha!

Nice scenes you have put together, I like that sledge too :)

Thanks Chris trying to put small scenes together and so story lines

great detail on the barns and a good start to your layout ;D

Thanks Nathan i cnat take credit for the barns as i dint make them but i have a thing about detail and hopfully when i get more time when i get this new job im after thing shoud come to life even better

looks great who makes the massey loadall is it joal?

@ 1056 thanks yeah Nick's right UH makes it.

Coming on nicely now nice to see that the machinery is working hard

Regards Nick

@Nick our machinery works hard but we like to keep them well looked after.

Love that sledge... some good kit

@Pete yeah i realy like the sledge to ive tryed to find more as i would like 2 but never seem to see anymore on ebay.

Those builkdings are class Bob ;D love the machinery as well

@jdeere thank hope to have some more base wood made up at the weekend.

• 4 weeks later...

Just a we up date FV has done a deal for a very low houred MF8270 xtra were needing the power as we have took over more land on contract farming. The MF8270 came off a farm that look after there machinery very well you guys might know it its called Huish Farm.

The big MF with be put to a new big square baler and a 4mtr trailed cultivator ect

Just a we up date FV has done a deal for a very low houred MF8270 xtra were needing the power as we have took over more land on a contract farming came off a farm that after there machinery very well

This will be the start of a big expansion and once you start you won't know where to stop ;D

Great pictures and story 8)

We at FV are the same we have a few customers booked in for thr end of May for baling were just not on the same scale as you guys at CP we just do baling we are toying about buy a silage wagon but we need see how things play out

We at FV are the same we have a few customers booked in for thr end of May for baling were just not on the same scale as you guys at CP we just do baling we are toying about buy a silage wagon but we need see how things play out

We were the same last year,we did mostly baling and any silage was picked with one wagon but we got a great deal on a second wagon this year and that will be going out along with a self propelled and a few kanes 8)

• 4 months later...

More up dates and yes I will have pictures soon FV has just got one of the very last MF 6475 this was bought to ease the work load of the MF3120 as with more acres to deal with theres now two contract farms on FV's books so more spraying and fert spreading on 375 arces aswell as the contracting side of things the new MF has been fitted with a quicke loader and front linkage ive have done a deal today on a new set of row crops for her this tractor will also be seen powering a 3m drill for our smaller customers as the Fendt 820 and 4m trailed drill is sometimes to big and there's more time spent trying to move from field to field so in the spring when the new drill turns up a new set of wide rear wheels we be on the cards.

Wait there's more spending this summer the local JD dealer has had a JD 990 round baler out with us on demo as we do a lot of baling In the area some how the JD dealer got a sniff that we are due to change the Claas and MF balers so when Willy and I were up in the JD dealers getting filters for Willys JD 6920s he took us into the sales office and ask us would we like to take the baler out for a few weeks on demo as a long time Claas man it was hard to say yes but willy really want to put one of theses balers to the test so we had it out and yes the deal was done last week for two new JD 990's so waiting on them to come any day now

The big MF 8270 has been earning its keep working hard with the 4m cultivator turning stubble into nice seedbeds for the fendt 820 and 4m drill to sow winter crops if only the weather would hold up

Love what you've done. You were very lucky to find those buildings - they look excellent. And I don't think texture matters too much on a yard surface, really - it's much easier to stand your models on an even surface.

Now about that cat...

Thanks Mandy well FV is only in the early years and needs alot of stuff from your good self. oh I never though of trying to get models to stand I think the next surface will be MDF

pictures please bob

Paul I should have pictures at the weekend for you

ah so it was you won the sledge of ebay recently then robert, saw it and had it on watch, but didnt bother bidding seeing as i had one already and a new one in the pipe line, looking very good overall mate

Thanks Sean yeah that sledge is really good just need one more.

come on Bob stop teasing us and get some pictures up

well JD6910 I will tease you to the weekend.

• 1 month later...

This is the new MF6475 we have her on the row crops as she's going to be yoked up to a spud harvester as the neighbour will be needing us to pull one of his harvester's which I cant wait as hes a big NH man ha ha!

006-24.jpg

007-26.jpg

Archived