Foyle View 1.32

MF-ROB

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice set of rubber on the fergy bob. What drill will she be hauling

yeah Pete need them now as the ground will be wet she will be pulling a Horsch Express 3TD 3mtr drill and a front tyre press.

Wowsers!!! I owe you an apology, I havn't looked at your topic nearly enough!! The buildings your bought all look fab now providing a home for the bales, machinery and so on. Top stuff, Robert. Top blimmin' stuff!!

Thank Tris dont worry Tris you will be forgiven the shed are ok they need some work like gutters ect but they will come with time not that i have much of that these days.

• 1 month later...

well we are getting ready for drilling and fert spreading at FV so earlier I was telling you guys that we have got some bigger boots for the MF6475 and Fendt 820 so heres some pics of the them with the new boots on

007-34_zpsd1dfc58b.jpg

008-32_zps08dd12d3.jpg

001-32_zps346abdfb.jpg

002-39_zpsce3d7f5a.jpg

003-35_zps4f9ce1c8.jpg

Put a few bits and bobs together tonight and took some pictures

Drilling outfit

001-32_zps5e855e61.jpg

you will see a Ford 7810 sitting in the shed willy has bought this for working days aswell as small jobs if all goes well we will be putting it on the wraper this year.

002-39_zps5b8bb5a3.jpg

As you can see it needs abit of a tidy a good wash and a some paint will put her on her feet

003-35_zps7b340a6c.jpg

Willys Ford wasnt the only Blue lady we had a foyle view I had some over hedges the need cut back and were to thick to cut with our hedge cutter so had to call John walker with his saw

007-34_zpsba4d4798.jpg

006-33_zps2ca4845f.jpg

We sold some barley to a dairy farmer so we got a lend of the local spud farmers Herron trailer Willy had the job of carting it with his JD

008-32_zpsd41d08c2.jpg

Nice Herron trailer Bob, enjoying foyle views updates as usual

Thanks JD6910 really want to put it up right and have a great layout but I've no room now I had a big but my mum has reclaimed it :)

Is the class the 106 bob?? Nice up date

Yes Pete it is waiting on the 98 now so il have to two

• 3 years later...

Archived