Model farming kit competition

civilpek

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the 6m drill combi is hopefully going to be replaced by a 6m vaderstad rapid with system disc in the near future (if rumours are right???) one of the lorrys has a combine transporting trailer so is often hired out moving second hand machines all overthe country. with so many machines i operate my own tyre repair van and do local farmers repairs also, its a very big enterprize always looking to expand into other areas!

My setup, is called Home farm and the contracting side is Denton & Co

The farm is 2500 acres with up to another 2500+ cultivation and total 8000+ acres combining a year (i know some will say this is stupid size but is based loosly on a local fleet)

The main fleet is a MF 8280 on plough, MF 8270 on simba solo, Fendt 930 on amazone centaur and the Fendt 926 on 6 m power harrow in wet and hired in 6m vaderstad rapid ;):D . The other machines handling smaller jobs are Claas 836 on muck spreader with JCB 414S, Fendt 412 on 3m power harrow, Fendt 716 + plough, JD 6920S on press and cultivator (handles OSR drilling with rear bio drill), MF 5455 on rolls, On transport in winter i have JCB 3185 + 3220 + 2150 and MF 6290.

The combining is handled by Claas lexion 580, MF 7272 and MF 7278 cerea and a NH CX880

post-132-132638522052_thumb.jpg

post-132-132638522062_thumb.jpg

We have a wide range of soil types on the farms ranging from sands to heavy clay.

To spread the tractors workload during winter and quiet months they help a local beetroot contractor, large potato grower and with the other side of buisness (forage).

The larger machines clock around 1500 hours a year with the smaller machines raging from 800-2500 the larger hours are clocked by fastracs and claas ares and fendt 716

post-132-132638522069_thumb.jpg

post-132-132638522074_thumb.jpg

go on u now u  want to change to the blues side

look into my eyes look into my eyes not around the eyes ur under,

from now on u will buy every thing new holland

,3 2 1 ur back into the room

do u want to buy that sir

wat that newholland yeahhhhhhhhh  ;) ;)  ::) ::)

hahahaha

time you kept that sense of humour to yerself  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D