Model farming kit competition

civilpek

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still doing a spot of late ploughing.

Correct me if I'm wrong Luke but wouldn't that set up plough the same area twice??

Thats if the shares on the front one were pointing in the right direction, is it April 1st??  ::):D :D :D :D

Correct me if I'm wrong Luke but wouldn't that set up plough the same area twice??

Thats if the shares on the front one were pointing in the right direction, is it April 1st??  ::):D :D :D :D

No your right F-P just havn't got a side mounted front plough, i'm doing an NH2 self enthusiasm jobby!!

whats with the ploughs luke ? the front is on backwards & it looks like you hit something pretty hard to get that 5th furrow out of shape chap  :-\

Will i organise a poll tonight or what do ye want to do?

your poll mate ,do as you see fit  :)

i spect he meant late as in it was dark when he hitched the front up F-P

No your right F-P just havn't got a side mounted front plough, i'm doing an NH2 self enthusiasm jobby!!

glad you explained that as i had to look twice and was gonna ask the same question :D :D :D::)