What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

Amongst the usual Claas Jaguars Self Propelled's, New Holland TM's, JD's and the other riff-raff. I managed to see a Valmet 8750 pulling a Claas Jaguar 72? With a built on dolly pulling a Marshall silage trailer in the most ideal field, sloping right towards the road in full sun-light. Made my day  :)

More people need to trail harvest it's becoming a lost tradition.

Class Axion and 16T Kane full to the throat and motoring on rightly

Renault Ares and 16T Kane

Was driving and couldn't get pics.

If they are still at the silage tomorrow i will get some pics  :)

Big JQ on grass tyres with a ma-hoooosive set of gang mowers on the back... not sure how many... but it must have been 30ft wide I reckon... lots of gangs  :o - mowing the turf near my topsoil piles

MF5455 on skinnys... looked well strange..

Big Fendt 93 something on quad type tracks ploughing on the old sooty black

Aye he has bought another one which amazed us all but according to mate likes flexibility it gives him the only difference is this time its not on ag tyres and has gps.

They have been silaging around home farm all fields nearby finished them weds then if weather holds starting on great lodge Monday and this could well be last year there as alot rumors that there not carrying on with great lodge :'( ???

Scaling right back on everything farm related, I heard. Ironic seeing as it is an agricultural college!  ::)

Never seem to understand the flexibility a one trick pony (or should I say Cougar) can give. All it can do is mow grass. ... and burn  ;);D Saying that, I did hear he has got rid of all the other mowers and runs this alone now. The driver was in the pub the other night at 7pm after mowing off 270 acres or something daft like that! :o

little ih?? 784 i think, and a ford 5000 both hauling silage in home made single axel trailers ( corrigated metal sides), could hear the forager going up over the hill but didnt get time to go and look what it was

seen these 2 again, but got to see the forager, lovley ih 955 2wd straigh pipe exhaust, sounded great loads of noise,also had a 3rd tractor hauling today, another ford ,but a 6600 with similar trailer to the others

went travelling yesterday and as i was not driving was able to do some tractor spotting ;):D

fairly new cat with front links supporting front hopper and rear folding harrow/drill combo

mf3070 with hardi sprayer

ford 6635 with loader

3 fairly new new hollands and nh teleporter

nh tm155 with gem trailed sprayer

jd6820 with amazone spreader

ford 5610 and small mounted sprayer and nh8080 combine

09 plated jcb loadall

jd6630 and loader with mf ??55 sloping nose and loader

nice day out ;) ;)

couple of NH's on the back of a lorry going up the A1

3 NH's working in a field nearby with a machine on the back picking i think, some kinda vegtable

1 NH re-planting

toooo many NH's for my liking! >:(

Went to Silverstone Race circuit yesterday watched Aston Martins of every description from 1929 Speed Models to the latest DB's racing around the circuit but managed to spend half an hour watching a very tidy New Holland going round the track on its own...

...brushing up cement dust after oil spillages.

Scaling right back on everything farm related, I heard. Ironic seeing as it is an agricultural college!  ::)

Never seem to understand the flexibility a one trick pony (or should I say Cougar) can give. All it can do is mow grass. ... and burn  ;);D Saying that, I did hear he has got rid of all the other mowers and runs this alone now. The driver was in the pub the other night at 7pm after mowing off 270 acres or something daft like that! :o

But I definatly think it's going down hill due to fact now part all other college's that dont give a stuff for agriculture but it wont go till **** gives up the legend that he is :):D

We all say that he's obviously got money to burn as he's still got a triple set on the new Fendt 933 madness but seems to make money...

not today but yesterday

renault ares 2000 hispec tanker

johndeere 6820 2000 hispec

massey 6480 dyna6 tier 3 2000 hispec

johndeere 6930 2000 hispec

johndeere 6830 2000 hispec

johndeere 6900 2400 major

claas jaguar 840

fendt 716 12ton fraser

mf 7480 12ton marshall

mf6180 12ton marshall

claas jaguar 850

johndeere 6830 claas 880l rake

johndeere 6930 14ton kane,tm140 14ton kane tm130 12ton kane 6820 14ton kane

t series kuhn triples

mf 6480 tier 3 16ton kane half pipe silage trailer,6180 12ton kane,landini legend 12ton kane,6290 x 2 14ton kanes,jcb 412