What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

halfway down the estury between wadebridge and padstow, opp side of the river a nh combine and pair of jds hauling away, looks a dark brown crop so i am guessing rape seed racing before the rain

also a deutz ttv on a lowlaoder and a mf?? 54 i think and accord spreader on the back, little te20 in the bike store at padstow and a ford tw?? decals very worn but i thing a 15ish, 4wd on a boat traier

Was on my way home from work and seen John Dan's outfit finishing off fields out the Bann road near castlwellan, that 890 greeneye is some machine, it take up 3/4 of the road and clocked it doing 30mph

Was on my way home from work and seen John Dan's outfit finishing off fields out the Bann road near castlwellan, that 890 greeneye is some machine, it take up 3/4 of the road and clocked it doing 30mph

aye noel the one we run is 30 mph we put the marshall on the back some tail swing you get with it, we took out some guys fence and wheelie bin one day its that bad

for me a fednt 936, 65k we got 43 mph out of her ::)

aye noel the one we run is 30 mph we put the marshall on the back some tail swing you get with it, we took out some guys fence and wheelie bin one day its that bad

bloody heck, you wouldn't be long drawing silage back to the pit at that speed!  :o

Must admit JD's fleet is IMMACULATE! a credit to him!  

i know its far to fast for a tractor one wobble out of her and you struggle to hold her on the road  :-\ :-\

yeah most of then n.i boys fleets are very clean well them pics you posted up of his fleet they do look well  8)

MF 6480 Dyno with redrock dump trailer

jcb fastrac 2170 with redrock dump trailer both owned by local builder

Ford TW16 at our local garden centre they also have 200 acres of crops.

claas ares with welger baler.

deutz with john deere mower.

Murray, the word 'cowboys' spring to mind! :D::):D

MF 6480 Dyno with redrock dump trailer

jcb fastrac 2170 with redrock dump trailer both owned by local builder

Ford TW16 at our local garden centre they also have 200 acres of crops.

claas ares with welger baler.

deutz with john deere mower.

Never heard of a tw16

Numpt................

dont get much pass our doorstep except the councils two mf's and a jd but last couple of days we've had a mcormick with flail and a new holland 7740 with quicke loader ;D

Gorthill Cutting Silage

3x Fendt 716 + Herron Hydr. Door Silage Trailers

Case MXM 120 + Kane 12t Silage Trailer

Fendt 415 + Class Rotor Rake

TM 125 + Herron 14t Silage Trailer

Class Jaguar 870

Lyons Contracts Cutting for W. Mullan

NH TSA 135 + JD 530 Trailed Mower

NH FX 60 Forager

NH TM 125 + Class Rotor Rake

NH TM 130 + Reco Rake

NH TM 130 + Linden Silage Trailer

NH TM 125 + Fraser Silage Trailer

JD 6920s + Johnson Silage Trailer

2x JD 4210 + Fraser Silage Trailers

2x JD 6920 + Lemken Rotavator

I have just spent the last week on my jollies in the Dumfries area and I have never seen so many Claas tractors in any area before, the dealer must be good or the rest must be useless ::) ::)::) ::)::) Biggest one was an Axion 850 with what looked like a tiny silage trailer.........having said that the size of the Axion would make any trailer look small  :o :o :o :o

a MF 7278 autolevel combine 08 plate 25ft powerflow header just delivered it to Stirling at Drumbertnot farm been checking it over the last couple of days when had time theres a 7274 on its way for him also

seen and serviced a MF28 combine down at SCRI has anyone else had the pleasure of seeing one of these odd beasts its the only one i know and have heard of its built by Sampo in finland ? and has the valmet engine its a 1997 machine and it looks about twenty year old if you've seen one you'll know what i mean

Tust one combine at work today (Sunday evening) - an oldish NH a few fields away in the evening North of Beverley. I presume it was so wet it took all day to dry out !

The local pea vining team were still at work at 9:45 pm though at Etton.

case mx135 + west 10ton silage trailer

case mx170 + 10 ton norton acient thing that is :D

170hp deutz + 12 ton root trailer with silage sides on

jd 6310 se with 10 ton silage trailer

jd 6420s with 30ft fella rakes

claas jag 870

going out to see them again in a bit