What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

Ford 7910 4wd pulling an empty bale trailer (Thought it was the similar-looking TW series at first :-[ ), and in the distance a New Holland with yellow folding rolls.

big arable boys going hell for leather out this way

john deere 7930 subsoiling

jd 6920 + 5f plough

jd 6830 + bunnings rear discharge

jd 7530 + AW tanker

jd 6520 + AW tanker

bateman sprayer x2

bateman with KRM back spreading on rape

new holland t7030 6f kuhn

new holland t6050

JCB 3220 fastrac (new livery)

jd 8200 with amazone drilling setup

merlo loader

manitou loaders

mccormick with front press and kuhn 3m drill

jd 8530+simba solo 300+double press+ seeder planting barley (this was our setup i saw at work)

and thats just on the way back from college, just wait for spuds to kick in next week

A couple of Massey's ploughing but again places not suitable to getting stopped

1) A Massey with loader ploughing near the Woggle crossroads....could have been Steven Mitchell aka smitch a member on here

2) Another Massey ploughing  just before Peterculter...Andrew Mitchell junior I suspect and no relation as far as I know to smitch

went past a rough farm and saw tw15 on a yard scraper,rusty twin axel frazer silage trailer +2 west silage trailers  ,jf 1050 chopper,keenan muckspreader,390t on a tegle straw chopper cougageted iron sided silage trailer,yellow buckrake in a shed nearly falling down ford 4600 on a einbrook harrow and a 6610 ford with loader also loads of old scrap implements

;D Two Fendt 936's,and one of them was a............BLACK BEAUTY ;D ;D ,I've never seen a Black Beauty before,they were both ploughing,about half a mile apart,the green one had a 7 furrow Lemken with slatted mould board's,and the Black Beauty had a 6 furrow Kvernerland,

Regards

Joe.

Ford 7610 II 2wd

John Deere 6820 and 4 furrow kvernland

Ford 7810 and 5 furrow kvernland

Ford 7810 and 10ft watson roller

John Deere 3050 and Rauch fertilizer spinner

Case 1056xl

Ford 5610 Lp cab

Ford 4610 q cab

David Brown 996

New Holland 8360

New Holland 8560

McCauley Dump Trailer

Kvernland 4 furrow

Cat IT 288

JCB Farmmaster 414

Massey Ferguson 168

John Deere 6930 and dooley dump trailer

Massey Ferguson 6270 and dooley dump trailer

Jcb 3cx

David Brown 880

David Brown 995

New Holland TM140

New Holland TS110

Ford 4600

Ford 8210

;D Two Fendt 936's,and one of them was a............BLACK BEAUTY ;D ;D ,I've never seen a Black Beauty before,they were both ploughing,about half a mile apart,the green one had a 7 furrow Lemken with slatted mould board's,and the Black Beauty had a 6 furrow Kvernerland,

Regards

Joe.

what sort of land were they on Joe? hilly and heavy? otherwise I cant see the idea of using a 36o hp tractor on a 6 furrow, we can pull 5 with 140hp  :-\  admittedly our land is flat but its all clay and very wet most of the time

Shiny new (unregistered) Magnum 310 and Horsch Terrano.

Fendt 930 and Vaderstad Carrier & John Q 7*20 with a cultivator I couldn't quite see.

MX 190 & Vaderstad Drill.

That must be in Deise country unless you were near St Senans in Enniscorthy.

Valtra T170 and 4m Horsch Pronto drill on the N25 near Wexford Town.

Near the Taghmon turn I bet!

:-\ Pat I don't know what the soil around here is,probably heavy lome,and it sure ain't flat,I saw the green one again today ( Wednesday ) in transport mode and it was actualy a six furrow not a seven behind it,you would probably expect to see a ten or twelve at the back of these beast's,but then I remembered I have this video

http://www.agrarvideo.at/archivbilder/ackerbau2008/fendt936und924/index.php

And it has a five furrow at the back,but he's nicking on a bit,leaveing a perfect tilth,( check the pic's ) so the combination drill just follows behind,a very quick way to cover the field,if conditions allow,

Regards

Joe.

jd 6930 and major slurry tanker, 2 x mc mtx155 's with herbst dump trailers hauling stones from a very weird looking de stoner on the back of a mf 6490, it looks like a beet harvestor but the tank tips out the back almost like a loader filling a trailer?? anyone know what make it is? same colours as the repliagri nodet fertaliser model. ducky colages mc 115 with a people trailer full of students out for a day learning to harrow with a klongside set, also a mf 5445 droop snoot in the same field roling with a set of torro rollers, and a mcmormrick xtx?? the new ones with a big air seeder, no idea what make mine

numerous nhs in the dealers as i got my ford grey paint for the lely, incv a blue power 7060 and a 59 plate t6030 in 2wd format,  lastly a big 11 plate fendt 936 with a brand new fold out harrow set on the back

Today in Gloucestershire, a few, but only remember the one I photographed, a MF 6480 Dynashift dragging a 5-furrow reversible Lemkin plough in-furrow with -fairly common around here- slatted mouldboards.

Back in Devon, loads, but I can only remember the few I snapped and some others:

2 big John Deeres with Rolland 175 spreaders

Massey 6465 with Mashall trailer,

similar MF and orange folding harrow,

possible Lamborghini with a Grays front loader,

NH 6640 with (I think) a dowdeswell plough,

NH 7840 and yellow roller,

Chinese YTO tractor and Mashall spreader,

Ford 4600 with straw chopper,

Ford 4000 transport box,

NH TL100A, 

Ford 7610 with Quicke 340 loader,

Marshall ST1400 slurry tanker.

Cheers Joe, I just thought it seemed a bit odd such a big tractor with such a small plough thats all  :-\  thanks for the link as well the pictures are great  ;D

Some of the vari-width ploughs (which I think that Fendt has on the back) can be opened up to 20inch furrows (from a more traditional 12-16inch furrows) which can confuse things further (i.e. a 5f plough at 20 inch spacings is equivalent to an 8f at 12inch spacings).

That must be in Deise country unless you were near St Senans in Enniscorthy.

Near the Taghmon turn I bet!

All seen along the N25.

Valtra at the Maldron Hotel N25/N11 roundabout. Fendt and John Q at turnoff for Adamstown near Camaross. MX190 at Carrigbyrne, and MX310 at Cushinstown.

The guy at Ballinaboola with the 2wd 7840 & TSA135 appears to have traded the 7840 for a 4wd Landini. I hate it when that happens.

All seen along the N25.

Valtra at the Maldron Hotel N25/N11 roundabout. Fendt and John Q at turnoff for Adamstown near Camaross. MX190 at Carrigbyrne, and MX310 at Cushinstown.

The guy at Ballinaboola with the 2wd 7840 & TSA135 appears to have traded the 7840 for a 4wd Landini. I hate it when that happens.

Yes on the right track so.

The "MX 190" is actually a MX 170 but is well tuned up  ;D ;D . I'm sure the IH man had something to do with it  ;) ;) ;)

MX 310 with the Horsch sounds like Mr K could be having a demo. I'll have to track down the next door neighbour during the weekend and find out as he is doing the top tractor driving this year.

Think that was a 2wd 7740 - the clean 6610/7610 went to the next parish. The 135 hasn't been a picture of reliability. If that was a Ghibli 90 I bet it is only on loan  ;) ;)