What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

Last night at 11.25 - 12:45 am I was watching a farmer across the valley with my binoculars  ;) He was in his JD 6120SE with front and back buckrakes picking up crates of chickens driving 1/2 mile to a lay-by where he was dropping them and his JD 3200 handler was stcking them ready for his 5:00am collection from Lloyd Maunder.

Just my boss again with his 570+TT cutting local field of rape but this time the Fendt 926 was carting and stunned a lorry driver by leaving him in it's dust and he never did catch up :D :D

Claas Lexio with John Deere carting away

Fiatagri 80-90DT with small New Holland square baler

UID Valtra with loader

over the past few days this lot:-

New Holland TL-A with silage trailer

Claas Jaguar forager

Massey Ferguson 6*** with Marshall trailer

Various older and newer Valtra's

New Holland/Ford 40 Series and Silage Trailer

and loads more that I can't remember...... :-\ ;) ;)

2 large cranes removing a foot bridge ,that some very nice truck driver drove into yesterday and caused chaos in plymouth,no it wasn't tris either :D :D :D

took one 20m section completly down which landed on his trailer and crushed the cherry picker that caught the bridge then proceded to jack knife the lorry and wedge it under the rail bridge 30 m down the road

Wow that sounds exciting Sean,wish I was nearby. Just to see a fellow 'drive' sweating it out. Bet that took longer that 5hrs to sort out mind!!!! Deere-est is a happy chappy, just seen a Terra-Gator 2104 on Frome by-pass. Sexy!!

went in to work to hand in my notice & the were jusy getting onto the A303 heading east , don't haul a great load , but i spose it's like a shutle , load quick & go fast , no roping or straps ,  just back up to the stack ,tip, squeeze,let the load back down & off you go , get to the farm, tip, release , & go :)

Yeah I reckon they must be the same gang. Cant b all that common.        In the same area wher I saw the 900 direct cutting whole crop I just saw an old shame Fendt 800 series with butterfly and front mounted Vicon mowers. It was mowing wheat and although it looked a little on the tired side there wasnt a trace of smoke from the exhaust.

Wow that sounds exciting Sean,wish I was nearby. Just to see a fellow 'drive' sweating it out. Bet that took longer that 5hrs to sort out mind!!!! Deere-est is a happy chappy, just seen a Terra-Gator 2104 on Frome by-pass. Sexy!!

yeah was a sight ,road was closed from 9 ish in the morn until about 8 last night ,caused absoloute chaos ,we were actually told to forget any job in the city center,as you just couldn't get round

Damn!

Sounded like a catastrophe!

was on spotlight ands westcountry ;last night luke,you miss it?

A JD 6920S with a stressed looking driver :D :D

You got a new job then marcus ???

Tip for tris if like terra-gators call into listers walling ford branch in winter months normaly have 3 in for a service from a local contractor  ;) ;)

mx 1** pulling a artic trailer with a bogie and full of small sqaure bales potting down the road

Was it a blue York artic ??? ??? ???

Could be ours if so as it's tootling around Wales somewhere :-\ :-\ :D :D

Saw a JD 8410 with a big old set of floats cultivating set-a-side just off the A420 near Abingdon. Just saw a CAT 55 aswell, discing barley stubble right next to j9 of the M40. Nice sightings. Oh, hang on. . . . Just passed a TX68 and an 8210 smoking up the A43 with a 12tonner full of OSR

Last few days really

Fendt 818 topping set-aside

Fendt 926 carting

Fendt 926 on vaderstad rexius

Renault ares 735RZ carting

Renault 106 shifting header trailer

Case IH 135 shifting a diesel browser

NH TX 66 starting its harvest

Claas ares carting

JD 7800 carting

MF 7480 shifting a artic trailer of strawberrys

MF 6485 cultivating